I wish I could afford Alien Zarya

Saving up tokens from watching livestreams of OWL.

Alternatively, you can just buy tokens…

Owl tokens . Sorry I can’t guide where on PC tho… You can earn some via the owl app tho. That’s account bound

I wish there was a way to give people my tokens.

I have more than the skins I want to have.

3 Likes

The benefit of being an OWL fan is that you always have a stash of tokens for the limited skins.

Gimmeeeee

2 Likes

That’s often where I am too. Like, rn, I have leftover tokens from Winston that will stack with my zarya tokens.

I have all the fusion skins already.
Already have Atlantic Tracer.
None of the MVPs are fusion players (yet!)

So…

Lemme give away my tokens blizz!
(Even better if I could make it so they can only be spent by the recipient on fusion skins mwahahahaa)

It’s ok!

If we get a dva buff, anything is possible! The skin may return some day…

I don’t know if I’m going to get it.
The main thing that’s buggin’ me is the concept of the skin.
I don’t really like the concept.

You can gift somebody else coins, just highlight their name, copy and paste to whoever you want to gift to, I think they also need to be friends with you, bummer.

That they do!

If you have more time than money Bezos Rainforest Corporation allows you to do below minwage digital slavery doing mundane tasks that can’t be automated on their mechanical turk platform.

It may affect your taxes. It may also fill you with a burning desire to nationalize or dissolve Amazon.

How many coins does it cost? Also, how can I get the coins? And can I even still get them? After they moved off twitch I’ve been confused. Tried going to their website but I couldn’t find where to watch the stream.

There’s a pinned thread at the top of General Discussions on how to get them.

The exact URL for a particular match will vary, but you can get it from Wyoming’s match threads when they’re live. Make sure you’re logged in, and not on youtube.com

Thanks! I hope I can get tokens in time.

I can. But I won’t buy it lol. That skin is somehow worse than cyber goth in my opinion

I was able to get it. I missed the Doomfist one though.

The OWL tokens don’t be seem to be working when watching OWL though. It’s annoying.

If I actually got my tokens, I would have been able to get it…

1 Like