I will quit OW if Hero Pool

I can promise you that unless Tracer suddenly becomes stupidly overpowered and meta, they’re probably not going to ban her. And even if they did, I think you can wipe your nose and get over it, as bans only last for a week. If not, so long, you won’t be missed.

Im already tracer :wink:

1 Like

Ah yes, this ship that has been sinking now for four years. Just like WoW has been a sinking ship for 15 years. Golly, that’s a long time for a ship to sink, I’d like to talk to those ship builders and find out why they didn’t build the Titanic, if they had a lot more people might have survived that particular disaster. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
  1. It would discourage players that dislike the idea of hero pools from ranking up and winning in Comp.
  2. It would potentially increase smurfs as those that don’t like hero pools and are in high ranks will have more incentive to smurf.
1 Like
  1. Masters/GM are “hooked” more strongly onto Overwatch than the average player.
  2. I figure virtually everybody in Masters/GM has a few smurf accounts. And they Smurf whenever the meta is boring anyways. Making the meta more interesting will probably reduce smurfs. So it’s kind of a wash.

Look, on one hand I totally get the frustration with hero pools so I hear you out on that.

But this sense of entitlement you have to only play one hero is also not one that I welcome or would like to play with. It’s for a week at a time. If you desperately need to only play Tracer and can’t even hold off on playing her for a week, then I’m not sure if this is the game for you.

Either play QP or Arcade
Or
Learn to play other heros

4 Likes

’ kay bye

3 Likes

Oh, that sentence makes my day :rofl:

thank god

your kind should have been prevented from playing comp years ago. i just wish you were actually serious about quitting

6 Likes

I love how a lot of the… “people”… here saying some effect of ‘good riddance’ are toxic players that we don’t want to play with in the first place. Ironic.

People don’t usually play games they don’t enjoy and often avoid said games.

Bold assumption that they all have Smurf accounts already.

If people do t like hero pools, they are more likely to avoid games with it by smurfing or not trying to win and rank up

Not that surprising when it’s $20 a copy, and we’re talking about the top 5% of the playerbase.

Not everyone up at Masters+ has the means of purchasing multiple copies nor do they all see a reason to do so

oh no 1 less dps to hog the queue times :slight_smile:
c`ya!

If you can spend thousands of hours on a game, probably with a high end gaming computer, you can usually afford $20.

You can still play her in QP if she’s ever banned during a week, which is probably not likely anyway… could happen occasionally I guess.

You really do like to assume things, don’t ya?

It would be an assumption on your part to assume the opposite, wouldn’t it?

annnnd quit, or just not play comp?, man look at me i saved you from quitting! yes thats the answer you were looking for, just don’t play comp…man i think my IQ doubled just now

they didn’t isolate QP from hero limits and 222, so be happy