I will quit OW if Hero Pool

The attitude of a team player, right here.

49 Likes

Lot of people in this thread don’t act like team players either…

3 Likes

Well you’re right about that!

1 Like

i just play comp… i like grind, i dont want play arcade or idk what

Then quit, once less one trick.

9 Likes

Okay, go ahead and quit for a week. You’re acting like Tracer will forever be unplayable. Imagine how much fun she will be when McCree and brig/Moira are banned. There will be trade offs, like with everything in life

12 Likes

i think you dont know how many otp are in ow, and how many people dont gonna play when their hero will be ban… not just me… imagine " ow is dead " is said when all otp are always here…

1 Like

Ridiculous. Just play QP that week, or grow a pair and learn another hero. Whiny people man.

22 Likes

Bye then. I guess.

7 Likes

I hope this is a joke lol

1 Like

https:/ /twitter.com/ball_overwatch/status/1222962239927410689
watch this message, many otp are going to leave during 1 week and maybe discove some better game like r6 csgo fortnite lol or idk, like me :upside_down_face:

“Bye we didn’t want you anyways” the passengers said with glee and smug as the ship sank.

7 Likes

I mean I like the idea, bad execution. Tbh hero bans would have been better. I get you queued for dps just to be disappointed but that’s the thing. Hero pools + Role queue might not work too well but Jeff said that if it’s truly disliked then they will get rid of it. Remember to keep your mind open though, the whole point of the game is to play different hero’s so try another person.

Good riddance. It’s time that Blizzard finally puts you OTP’s where you belong

3 Likes

I can promise you that unless Tracer suddenly becomes stupidly overpowered and meta, they’re probably not going to ban her. And even if they did, I think you can wipe your nose and get over it, as bans only last for a week. If not, so long, you won’t be missed.

Im already tracer :wink:

1 Like

Ah yes, this ship that has been sinking now for four years. Just like WoW has been a sinking ship for 15 years. Golly, that’s a long time for a ship to sink, I’d like to talk to those ship builders and find out why they didn’t build the Titanic, if they had a lot more people might have survived that particular disaster. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
  1. It would discourage players that dislike the idea of hero pools from ranking up and winning in Comp.
  2. It would potentially increase smurfs as those that don’t like hero pools and are in high ranks will have more incentive to smurf.
1 Like
  1. Masters/GM are “hooked” more strongly onto Overwatch than the average player.
  2. I figure virtually everybody in Masters/GM has a few smurf accounts. And they Smurf whenever the meta is boring anyways. Making the meta more interesting will probably reduce smurfs. So it’s kind of a wash.

Look, on one hand I totally get the frustration with hero pools so I hear you out on that.

But this sense of entitlement you have to only play one hero is also not one that I welcome or would like to play with. It’s for a week at a time. If you desperately need to only play Tracer and can’t even hold off on playing her for a week, then I’m not sure if this is the game for you.