I went from M4 to D2 to P1 in a span of around 2 weeks

Some time ago I was m4. on my competitive update then i got ranked from d4 to d2 (i wasn’t d4 tho, i was m4). My rank on my profile at that time was d2 than. Yesterday on my competitive update I got ranked from P2 to P1 (again i wasn’t p2 I was d2) and my rank currently is p1. From D2 → P1.
So i went M4 → D2 → P1.
The funny thing is I never was P2 or D4 in the last 2 weeks, so I don’t know where these numbers appeared from. I know im not a pro player but going from m4 to p1 in like a span of one and a half weeks is impossible, and my peak is m2.
And between the d2 to p1 derank. I got ranked to d2 repeatedly (i was “stuck” in d2) for like 1 or 2 times I think . Although im not sure.
Currently im writing from another account because i couldn’t write from my main.
Main IGN: Klino#21594
If anyone could tell me what to do I would appreciate it a lot.
I even have some clips from the M4 to D2 and d2 to p1 competitive update screen.
Currently im D5 tho because I played some matches. All the ranks mentioned are on dps.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment regarding players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

The thing is I only 2 clips in which the competitive update shows that i went from d4 to d2, but i was m4, but I don’t have evidence that i was m4 at that time. In the other clip it shows that I went from d2 to p2, but again I don’t have evidence that i was d2. Do you still want me to post the clips under the thread, even with no evidence?

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. Those clips won’t be of much use since they only show the initial and final ranks of rank adjustment when we also need the pre adjustment rank to demonstrate the bug. However, feel free to post them or just comment on that thread anyways, more bump ups never hurt.