I watched over 9 hours this week, where are the new skins?

I have watched every game this week/weekend I have received no skins or drops or sprays, only tokens. Where are they? or when will I receive them? Did I miss the memo on when/where to get all the extras? I watched the entire grand finals too. And yes I was logged into my account and it clearly said at the bottom “this account is logged in to receive extras” etc whatever it says on the bottom. So where are all the goodies?

It should be on your account if you got the tokens too.

You might be abit confused because it didnt announce anything like “New Skins Unlocked!” like it did when you unlocked tokens like “Overwatch League Tokens Granted”

But this is because you actually dont get an announcement for unlocked skins. It only announces if you unlock tokens. I was abit confused by this aswell… I thought I was only getting tokens and not the skins - so I went into Hero Gallery, opened the characters who got the skins, went into “Skins” and sure enough, they were there!

So go look into your hero gallery they skins are probably there. The game just doesnt announce when you get them. Heres the list of heroes who got the Gray/White OWL Skins:

• Reinhardt, Soldier, Torb (3 hours)
  • Junkrat, Roadhog, Sombra (6 hours)
  • Doomfist, Hanzo, McCree (9 hours)
  • Orisa, Pharah, Symmetra (1 hour Grand Finals)
  • Genji, Moira, Reaper (2 hours Grand Finals)

Go look in these characters and see if the skins are there. I got all of the content they said I will. You might just be confused cuz it didnt Tell you that you got the skins, but you did get them. And if not, then I dont know, try restarting game or contact customer support or something.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Just checked & definitely no new skins. I know I was logged in because I got all the OWL tokens I earned & they were accurate. I got a ton of OWL tokens enough to buy the OWL Genji & OWL Tracer skins. But I had to pay for them with the OWL tokens I earned watching which is different from the 9 skins I was supposed to be gifted for watching, also the sprays & whatever else extra goodies that I was supposed to earn. Where is the customer service I can contact? Is it on this forum here? Also what is the name of the new skins? I went through all the heroes that were supposed to receive new skins and checked all options in the “filter” and still found nothing new. Weird that I got all the OWL tokens for watching but got nothing else .

The skins are called “Overwatch League Gray” and “Overwatch League White” heres pictures:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609206138742898688/891554406812762112/ScreenShot_21-09-26_07-11-01-000.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609206138742898688/891554385258250240/ScreenShot_21-09-26_07-10-58-000.jpg

Hold on now. The skins you get for watching are Not the “All-Star” skins. There is no Tracer skin that you would get. Theres only those I mentioned and they are simple re-colors of default, one gray and one white and they have “Overwatch League” written on them.

1 Like

I just read this thread:

Turns out there is a bug that prevents you from seeing the skins when you turn the filters on. So when I disabled all the filters I can see the new skins. I didn’t realize all the skins were plain skins in white or grey lol So yea I see them now but they are nothing special haha fml

So the tokens were the most valuable items right? Anything else of value earned other than the tokens?

Unfortunately no. I kinda like some of the skins though, Especially the Soldier one. But I farmed the Tokens and then spent 200 tokens to buy the Atlantis Mercy skin for free before it expires tommorow lol.

But glad to hear youve sorted things out!

1 Like

Yea thanks you’re right the grey & white ones. I don’t like them anyway lol

The tracer & genji ones I bought with the tokens I earned. Too bad I don’t have enough tokens for the other 3 lol

1 Like