I was wondering since its been ages again... Whats the so called ''secret'' things theyre been working on?

There havent been really any information about whats next. (Not just archives event. Like something what we dont know) Even in last years Blizzcon whats next panel they just talked about Ashe, nothing else. (If I remember right… I swear I do)

So what theyre really working on? Truth would be nice.

Maybe were getting that long waited role queue? uhh new avoid slots? scoreboard? better reporting system (so false reporting stops)? or replay system what was promised ages ago? Hmm…

And wheres the dev updates?

Ps. It would be nice if the hero/map schedule releasing thing could be faster cause 3 heroes & maps per year isnt fast enough.
And as we have 7 tanks & supports fighting against 16 dmg heroes these hero releases needs to happen faster.

5 Likes

i think “the secret” that you are talking about is the “Giuld” we are not sure about this, but many of us think that blizzard will add this thing not only to overwatch but to all their games

It is a secret, fam. So secret that EVEN Blizzard is not sure what it is.

7 Likes

Idk but the archives event better be mindblowing if they want to save this game because there will most likely be nothing after that.

1 Like

Idk, not most likely cause if I remember right Jeff said in 1 or few streamer/youtuber interviews about it when they asked about it that theyre not gonna make it cause it would be a lot bigger project or something.

The devs better release the big update soon. They can’t keep relying on archive to bring people back

2 Likes

The secret is for them, not us.

It’s more job cuts lel

All we know is that:

I still cant understand how that supposed to tell us anything but that was one of official answers we now have to live with because “they are not supposed to talk about” anything.
Even with event support you can clearly see that they cant say anything else than “skins”

3 Likes

Yeah… I mean like if they said they want to listen then why they cant listen us & tell what theyve been working on : p

I bet they’ve been working a lot on the replay viewer.

I think 3 heroes and 3 maps per year is just the right amount.

We do need many more tanks and supports though.

1 Like

But this long? Replay system? They started working on it before the owwc…

Also, no. 3 heroes & maps per year isnt fast enough at this rate. For a lot more others & players like me whos been playing this game since season 1/2. I/others want to see more content than just that. Since they have recycled every event for 3 years now except archives…

Yes. But if they want to have same amount of tanks & supports which are now at 7 each when theres 16 dmg heroes. 3 per year isnt fast enough.

yes, from what I remember they said the Viewer if very complicated. Because we’re not getting a lot of news from the Devs. I think they have been working really really hard on the viewer and it’s about to come out in a month or two.

They’ve been working really really hard and it hasn’t come out yet. That’s how complicated the viewer is.

I wouldn’t care if they had no events at all. I play Overwatch only for Competitive Mode. I do agree with you though. Jeff said we’re recycling events to focus more on QoL… and no QoL has been developed. I think we’ll get the OWWC viewer and a redesign/upgrade to our player profiles.

If they release 2 Tanks and 2 Supports today. I would say a new hero and map, every three months after that would be good enough.

1 Like

Maybe they just confused on who’s gonna be the next gay hero,
it’s not easy give them more time,

1 Like

Who doesnt love more lore?

Maybe we will get more lore too? Since they also promised more comics this year.

I wish they would take their lore budget and put it all into Competitive Mode. They should send Michael Chu to programming school to hasten QoL upgrades :laughing: