I was suspended for no reason

Yes. I also got a suspension after I was 2396 points and threw me for no reason and as a result I went down to 2326 I demand you bring me back to my level of competition please ansower me blizzard

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

I did not mean the person who left. I meant that the server collapsed because of a technical problem and the system realized that I left and therefore punished me for nothing, so I turned to this center

Unfortunately, if you disconnect – yes, even if it’s the server (there are no current server problems), it counts as leaving. Please read through the link WyomingMyst shared, which describes this process and why the game devs decided to handle leaving for any reason in this way.

Yes. But it’s not my fault that it threw me out and if so why did it get me points? Does he leave me in my rank? I worked hard to reach a level and almost reached a peak and because of a technical problem I have to get all this down? It’s not fair at all

And Blizzard has no way of knowing someone deliberately disconnects or not and that is why any disconnect makes you lose points. It sucks to lose poinst but there is nothing Blizzard can do without giving players the tools to cheat the system.

1 Like

I demand that you bring me back to the point where I was punished because it is not fair that I will be downgraded just because of a technical failure
(i was 2396 sr)

Sorry but it doesn’t work like that, just keep calm and move along.

1 Like