I was scammed out of the Top 500 spray and icon

I played enough games and 13 minutes before the servers closed I took a screenshot of myself on the open queue top 500 leaderboards. I was placed 348, now I open up OW2 and I did not obtain the t500 rewards, but when I checked my career profile it said I was top 500 and the lowest person on the leaderboard is number 241 on there. I don’t understand what happened since there were more spots on the t500 leaderboard why am I not on there and why was I blocked from the rewards? (I do not know how to post screenshots here but I have evidence for what I am claiming.) thanks in advance. loving OW2 so far

4 Likes

Same here, upvote similar threads and submit a ticket :frowning:

4 Likes

Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

One last (maybe) bump before new season comes out…

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized place to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so that I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping this thread once again.

Yet another bump for this thread.