I was Falsely Banned for Hacking

I’ve missed your roasts Jeff.

18 Likes

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

Such a King :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Thank you for everything that you do to make the game a more enjoyable experience for everyone.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying this newer sassier version.

It’s refreshing and reminds me of the old Jeff. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

He wrestled with Jeff…

8 Likes

What probably happened is since a lot of people consider smurfing to be cheating (even though it technically isn’t), they all reported you for that. Eventually you got banned and recieved an automated message telling you what category you were reported and banned under.

It’s weird. On one had I’m glad you got banned because we don’t need folks like you using alts like that. But on the other hand its a shame that it happened in such an uninformed and roundabout way that not even Blizz properly recognizes why you were banned.

Or that.

That’s also a possibility.

2 Likes

Harsh.

I approve.

5 Likes

good lord…the savagery…YES!!!

52 Likes

I saw that link mess up :eyes:

18 Likes

oh my lord, I am shook :flushed::joy_cat::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Always love seeing Jeff chime in on these posts…

8 Likes

I mean in all honesty is ANYONE surprised? I have seen hundreds of threads over the years of people complaining about being falsely banned and I have yet to see one where it was genuinely a false ban.

5 Likes

There was one a while back in which a Torb one trick claimed to have been falsely banned/reported, then Jeff actually tried to call him out, and the dude actually presented evidence that his report/ban was falsified and basically BTFO’d Jeff lol

Wow what an absolute piece of human garbage. Multiple cheats.

People like this guy are one of the reasons why it sucks to play this game now, especially as DPS… you wait all that time in Q only to get recked by fools like this guy…

Get absolutely wrecked, I hope all your accounts are locked for life.

11 Likes

haha get stomped, cheater.

Plz close down his original account too Jeff. This is most likely his smurf. I just can’t imagine how many people lost the games because of him alone.

This person is a total dirtbag and deserves no sympathy. He is worst than COVID-19.

9 Likes

It’s ez to have a good aim when you’re in a low rank…

hehe…i guess i hadnt actually copied the link when i pasted…did my previous one :stuck_out_tongue:

you saw nothing!!!