I was Falsely Banned for Hacking

Those unread and unmuted new messages are making my OCD tremble.

2 Likes

If you really not cheating, not waste time on forum or appeal to ban, you will never solve anything.

I was banned on black ops 2 and battlefield 4 and 1,every time I solved with lawyer and a consumer association of my country

During ban wave there are often false ban, if you are really a false ban you can solve only in this way.

being banned for cheating isn’t something that they take lightly. They’ll never do it unless there is definite proof of it.

So congrats. You’ve done something that resulted in this. Embrace the ban now.

PS: Just checked you on overbuff.

20% crit accuracy on widow, 17% crit accuracy on hanzo.

Top 1% stats on aiming for a lot of different characters, yet being a bronze dps player.

Yea. DEFINITELY LEGIT.

13 Likes

HEY I have an idea. OP, do you have any videos of you playing? :slight_smile: Let’s see 'em. Or can you not access replay codes anymore. :o

4 Likes

Sadly, having reviewed his stats, he is probably most likely almost definitely cheating but I reserve the right to say 99% and not 100%.

1 Like

Here is your imaginary gold medal :medal_sports:

1 Like

Cheater scum, good riddance.

6 Likes

Nice smurf and aimbot. :joy:

Thanks blizzard for removing some trash from this game.

14 Likes

Didn’t you tell someone else to take legal action last time, only to be asked for your legal credentials on how that would even merit a case? Pretty sure it was you.

The best part is his deaths are high too lmfao

I just don’t get why people who are obviously guilty will claim “i’m falsely accused!” like really? Just take the L you know what you were doing when you did the thing.

4 Likes

Probably, but the solution for people get false ban is always go legal way.

I mean, just because they cheatin doesn’t mean they don’t still suck :joy_cat: After all, that’s why they gotta resort to cheats in the first place. Imagine being so bad, you still suck with cheats.

3 Likes

He’s better than EQO’s Hanzo when it comes to aim, what a pro player.

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/eqo-21439?mode=competitive

4 Likes

Especially when it’s freakishly obvious once you’re reviewed… This must have been a troll or an attempt to tell his friends that he wasn’t cheating!

Back on Aion all someone had to do to get unbanned or extra service was threaten legal action and support would fold instantly. Mind you their support was outsourced…

1 Like

Not saying your guilty or innocent but I will say the whole system scares me. Zero right to appeal, they don’t have to provide proof or even mention which game on what date you cheated. You pay for a game and at any time for any reason they can just shut it down with no appeal or process.

Considering how most actions these days are done by automatic bots… it’s scary. It also takes an over whelming back lash for them to over turn anything even if it’s their fault. Even in the case of a false positive like the times recording software like OBS was flagged as “Third party hacking”.

It’s why I am really sad all gaming seems to be moving to digital only. Even when you buy a physical disc these days it’s just a steam key or something similar that requires you to create an account that can be banned.

1 Like

I mean who knows, there’s that 1% chance he’s a t500 smurf just trying to cause trouble but I doubt it lmao

Straight up throwing down to bronze and smurfing is still against TOS, so regardless of what he did, it wasn’t anything good and the fact that he got caught in banwave, 90% cheating. Blizz isn’t interested in random smurfs and at most they get a slap to the wrist. So yeh good riddance.

5 Likes

I seriously don’t get it! It’s like outing yourself for no reason :joy:

They could have just kept quiet and taken the L and saved face but nooo had to make it public :rofl:

3 Likes

What it looks like is he just bought the account, used a hack in an attempt to level it quickly and then do placements to rank stupid high, or straight up to smurf like a prick.

OH HEY, WHERE DID POOR LITTLE OP GO ANYWAY? HE WAS ACTIVE A MOMENT AGO. WEIRD. COME ON OUT LITTLE BUDDY.

3 Likes