I was banned 20 hours, after 2 days without playing since my last penalty

Fist, sorry for grammar, my english is very basic but I post here for more visibility.

I am from Venezuela so is usual for me having connection problems but this my first time with a massive 20 hours ban. I need to know how many days I should wait for the penalty to be reduced or reset. I have fear to be banned the rest of the season.

I usually wait 24 hours to play again after having a penalty, that way it does not accumulate. But this season apparently is different.

The first disconnection was this Monday, then a second one but managed to come back in time. 24 hours later another disconnection, result in 8 hours of banning. I wait 2 days to play again, 2 days! My internet was perfect but this time it was a problem of electricity and got banned 20 Hours. I expect the penalty to be lighter because I wait for a long time to play again.

When should I wait for it to stop accumulating?

Thank you.

For Competitive Penalties If you have hit the 24-hour ban mark, you are on your last chance. No amount of waiting or playing other modes will resolve this, only playing several games of Competitive Play to their full completion can reverse suspension times.

If you are playing with frequently known issues that cannot be corrected, then you must now stop playing Competitive Play indefinitely in order to avoid the season ban. A season ban will result in loss of all end-of-season rewards (including bonus competitive points) and put you one step closer to a permanent ban from Competitive Play.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

I am sure the past seasons was different, it worked for me to stop playing a couple of days.

So I can’t play anymore because my internet is always like this.