I was almost banned

Over telling people that double shield is back

I was the first person to make a post after the patch warning people. My post got flagged and I received a message that I was getting banned because this forums is a hive mind of hardstuck silver border plat players.

Everyone was telling me that Orisa and Sigma were the worst tanks and that they were unplayable

I log in today and I see two threads at the top telling people how double shield is meta again. Well all I have to say is I told you so.

I mean I once got a reply that I posted removed for saying that genji’s dash reset is a balanced mechanic.

1 Like

Man, I guess you were right

Oh well

Did I miss patch notes? I haven’t seen anything

1 Like

is it a Meta or has it never ceased to be? I believe that people realize that it is still possible to play with both.

They buffed all the bumper heroes awhile back.

Oh, we’re talking about the sym Cree brig bap changes?

I reviewed your post in question. The topic title mentions Blizzard in the title line implied in a way that is intended to call out the development team. This is probably why it was flagged by members of the community. The Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines specifically states:

In most cases, most threads that break this rule often aren’t acted on. However I would encourage you to make sure you topic title and content is designed for constructive discussion about Overwatch. A more appropriate topic title would be “Why is double shields meta again? We need to nerf Sigma and Orisa!” or something like that. I hope this helps.

1 Like

I had a post removed because it was a fun wholesome pun, but it wasn’t OW related.

Is this what you were saying?

Yep

1 Like

That would be another type of thread not permitted on the forums.

1 Like

Wait, that’s a rule? I guess you learn something new everyday…

Just because people say it, doesn’t make it true.

Do you feel… special … opening poster?

I strongly recommend taking time to review both the Overwatch Posting Guidelines (click here) and the Blizzard Forums Code-of-Conduct (click here). While most violations often lead to only an edited post, some threads may be locked or removed entirely, in extremely bad case scenarios (that 99.99% most players would not do) Blizzard does reserve the right to take action to even suspend your overall game accounts if necessary (usually reserved for posting links for cheats or making real life threats).

1 Like

Yea I’m going to go take a look at it again.