I want to play on NA not EU or others

My experience through NA I was gliding through. Sure If I was stuck it wasn’t long term like a couple games max. Then there’s the language barrier where I have 1 in 10 games where someone speaks english or can communicate in some way. All I get over the mic is “fack u fack u stoopid ana bloody facker” for example. Now I get there’s a few non english speaking folk in NA but it’s not as hostile and not as frequent. I am stumbling hard now I think this GLOBAL/crossplay update is the worst thing and it’s really hindering my competitive play and for others. Seriously I don’t speak Russian and I don’t like getting shouted at them either.

Before I’m smited by someone for this. It’s right that i don’t want to be forced in a to an EU game I’m valid for questioning this and I’d rather not have to put up with screaming Europeans. I hope that Blizzard gets the memo and fixes this real problem.

3 Likes

Thank you for the contribution, there are tons of other people also with the same issue

I am also a user who previously spent a lot of time on the NA servers throughout my career on my main account, now also being forced onto a region I do not want to be in.

as more and more people are finding alternative methods to connect to their regions (VPN/Firewall Trick) less and less people have been discussing the matter.

There are a lot of people on this following thread that also share the same views as us both if you’re interested in posting here too:

I have posted there and I’m posting on every mention of this everywhere.

Crossplay with consoles “ah fine”.

Crossplay with a region you don’t want to “ah god please no!”.

May I also add “always nice to see a colleague at work!”.