I want my 50 sr back

I was playing normally and half of my team got kicked out of the game but still we could talk on the text chat for minutes. It said “Get back to the game” but was not working. So I want my 50 sr back.

5 Likes

you’ll have to earn it back, there are no “refunds” for disconnections or other forms of leaving a game

2 Likes

well, it’s totally unfair

That’s the way life is sometimes.

7 Likes

This happened to me once. Unfortunately they don’t refund the SR. :confused:

Blizzards servers are having a problem currently and its causing disconnects all over, many people have reported it but nothings being done about it. If it makes you feel any better, I’ve lost a total of 650 SR because of the disconnects. Best advice I can give is do what I’m doing and not play comp until its fixed. When or if that will happen is anyones guess though. :confused:

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

I want my 1 minute spent in this thread back…

3 Likes

If my teamates leave the game of comp early, i lose sr for there mistake. I want my SR back. Its completely stupid that my teamates leaving can effect the loss of a game further more effecting the loss of my sr. Anyone else agree?

Or at least that sr what you are going to loose because of this leaver, would be little less than normally.

1 Like

Does Blizzard actually look into such matches and check if any server-side errors have occurred?

Dunno, but if it does, they never give you sr back, no matter is it yours or their fault. I`ve seen matches where both teams got 3-6 disconnects during match after 2 min when match started (Some came back, some didnt), or server is laggy as helI and only Torb turret gets kills because of player warping (happened on last weekend). So hard to believe its players fault only.

I really think the SR penalty should only be applied after the second consecutive DC. Once in a 24 hour period should not effect the players who legitimately DC once in a blue moon. Keep the 10 minute suspension if you must, but the 50 SR on the first and only DC a dedicated and hard working player has is just so damaging to a players mood. Sometimes it takes 2-3 victory matches to compensate for and people often get angry because now they have to put forth more effort to regain what they have lost, they take risks they would not normally have taken, and they lose their stride especially if they were on a winning streak. It is very disheartening.

If a player has bad internet or chooses to leave a match (as in they choose to mouse over and click the “Leave Match” button, and an additional checkbox that says they agree that the action they are about to take will result in a loss of 50SR and a suspension) so that the honest players aren’t punished for something you could not prevent.

what about when they just reset their router? no punishment? this is exploitable though.

Not when it can only be done once a day.

Resetting your router??? Anyone who does that is dumb. That can severely damage the machine. They deserve to ruin their hardware if they do that just to leave a match.

I know exactly what you’re talking about because the exact same thing has happened to me. I talked with my team the entire time, they didn’t know I had left, and I was staring at the menu clicking “rejoin game” and couldn’t get back. I posted something similarly when it happened.

really? didn’t know that.

He is wrong, the router will not be damaged from hitting the off switch.

I just wish it wouldn’t punish you so harshly for doing the right thing and reconnecting, then coming out with a win.

Like, as the system is now, unless you have a friend to help in the same match, you have absolutely 0 reason to even try and reconnect. You lose 50 SR and get a ban either way, why bother adding the stress of a now worthless game on top of that?

Happened to me. Blizzard kicked me out in 2nd round (koth map and yes, everything else internet related worked), got back in before 3rd round started, we won, lost 50 sr. Nniice. So yeah, not gonna rejoin again in future