I truly hate end of seasons

Why because people become even more toxic. Its rare to find people who are actually trying to play in comp to better their rank and skills. just had 5 matchs in a row and almost every match someone was

1: Throwing.
2: Spamming mic coms.
3: Not trying to work with the team.
4: Arguing over what the problem was.
5: People not counter swapping even when its to stop being countered.

1 Like

All of these stuff happens in comp at any point but yes it dramatically increases towards the end of season.

1 Like

I hate it because I have to put myself through 10 placement games before it ends (usually the last day)
Sigh

1 Like

The day before yesterday (UK time) I had defeat after defeat, losing over 100 SR. I was duo queued with a friend and we couldn’t honestly believe what was happening.

• One match we had a leaver
  • One match we had zero communication and coordination
  • A few matches we had one teammate who didn’t care about winning and more or less admitted it, just playing whatever hero they like but not doing much to contribute to the team’s chance of being victorious
  • At least one match I recall there was toxicity from a teammate

The irony is that in all these matches the enemy team seemed to be fine.

I’ve reported quite a few players lately, and have had quite a few “thanks for reporting” notices popup when I launch Overwatch. It’s such a shame that things get noticeably much worse towards the end of a season.

And that’s why I don’t play on my main at the end of the season unless it’s to avoid decay. Thankfully the season will end before decay kicks in so I no longer have to worry about that.

Although, my last few games were pretty nice tbh.

It’s not a good idea to play end of seasons. You’ll get majority of players who are procrastinators who just don’t plan and yolo for a score. Then the try-hard who tries to squeeze as many SR they can out of the season and overcompensate for the procrastinator. But everybody fails on the team because half the team cares too much or too little when at the very end of the season and doesn’t matter how many call outs you make if they aren’t on voice chat.

I play the most annoying and distracting music I can find into my mic

Wild, sounds like the rest of the season xd