I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And it was completely unintentional

If I die because I baited a Rein to Solo ult me thats a GOOD THING!! SOmetimes death is a strategy because you help induce retreat or distractions.

If your team still loses the fight after you get solo shattered then you gained nothing, that Rein will be 50% to another shatter after sweeping up your teammates and waiting for you all to respawn.

Which means the MMR is a joke. Thanks.

The matchmaker isn’t out to get ya, and assumes that it is placing everyone who is of a similar skill range. If all you get are crappy teammates, well…

That’s based off of your own analysis, and if you were actually better, you would’ve been climbing. I’ve proven that I am better skilled due to my rank, and even with all the feeders, bad team mates, throwers, trolls, I still get out of gold without trying. Nice try

1 Like

IF…big IF. 9 times out of 10 its been coordinated and planned. Yet another assumption.

A DPS Moira who dies to a Sym because she is out of LOS from her team and not supporting the team IS NOT THE SAME SKILL LEVEL!!! Plain and simple. That is Bronze mentality.

I build my ult off Roadhogs, Dvas, Wrecking Balls and other large targets and burn entire teams just to get Bob fast. I focus on landing shots to the body, so no, crit isnt high.

Those characters all have some of the highest critzones, body shotting tanks just feeds the enemy supports ult charge. If all you focus are the easy targets then off course you accuracy will be high, but not getting crits on them is inexcusable.

2 Likes

only the point of hero’s like widow and ashe is entry picks. Just from the info you just gave me i can see why your gold your feeding the enemy healers tons of ult charge and your not getting value until you have ult. Without entry frags and cleanup kills the entire utility of being a sniper goes away. Prioritize things you can actually kill. you’ll find you still get your bob just as fast or faster provided you can actually land crits but you will win far more team fights even without the use of bob.

And yes I do make them.

Even when I DO make picks, when we have lacklucter heals and recklessly charging tanks picks mean diddly.

Yup how someone can admit to focasing on bursting tanks and yet there crit acc is STILL low? yikes.

2 Likes

If you where getting frags on enemy supports or dps the enemy would have less ability to fight back it’s much more useful than spamming tanks.

1 Like

Hipfire genius!! I only scope against healers for the finer accuracy. I spam hip fire against antihealed tanks, back line DPS like Doomfist at close range.

Learn to play Ashe and maybe you’ll find that it works when you can aim as good as I can.

Clearly it doesn’t work or you wouldn’t be gold. I have plenty of experience with Widow and Ana and Ashe isn’t that fundamentally different. I’m telling you spamming into high health pool targets is not good for your team.

3 Likes

If you can hit someone from hipfire, you can quickscope and benefit from the boosted damage.

3 Likes

Lot of kills with dynamite too. SHush

That’s nice, I’m proud of you man. Keep getting all these sick dynamite kills and calculated plays and you’ll be with me in Plat in no time!

2 Likes

Any scoping I do i purely based on what the enemy comp is. I can deal with tracers and Genjis without a problem. Dynamite FTW all the time. If they have more defensive like Bastion, Torb and Pharrah then yes I will do more scoped plays. But a Wrecking Ball and Winston diving the back line is basically free ult charge at close range with hipfire.

OP is trolling. “My quick play stats say I’m a god, I get diamond stats playing against low gold, therefore I deserve to be a higher rank “

Quickplay stats don’t mean anything because qp is not comp. Your comp stats are from playing low gold players not diamond players.

Yes, you should! You should almost never be hip firing, especially with her fire rate.

52% accuracy. I already am. Moiras, Anas and Lucios need to focus on heals.

What region do you play?

In US, playing the blame game is simply the easiest way to outcast yourself from the team or get your team to fall apart immediately.

You have “God aim” but never get healed? Probably because you called your support players useless.

I don’t think my aim is anything out of the ordinary, playing with others in comp matches I’d assume it’s probably around average or less than average. What I have in communication makes up for that.

From getting a Lucio player who started complaining about not getting heals to having him switch with me so he can fulfill a tank slot as Hog to getting my entire team to push from our spawn into their spawn and then pincer attack them to take the point.

Communication is a massive tool in this game, yelling at people like Gordon Ramsay would do to chefs to make them cook better and have passion about what they’re doing isn’t going to work in this game. The players in this game would more easily just ignore you or fight you rather than the enemy team.

In the Blizzard World scenario, there had to have been a reason why Moira wanted to go that path whether that is A) they only play flanker heroes (DPS), B) They saw an opportunity to rush down a Sym and then take point. Because they weren’t going to change their mindset, I would have A) See if they wanted a DPS slot, B) Gone support myself due to the fact that the Moira was going to be DPS’ing anyway.

Given that you have such amazing aim, that would mean that you would never miss a dart on your team. That allows them to stay in the fights for longer and gives you nano charges faster than the average player. This allows you to climb these “garbage” ranks (as you so kindly like to consider them) and then you can play your DPS heroes with better support players as you climb up and leave these players behind. What’s the issue with that approach?

You’re hip firing often, no you don’t.

Situational. Have to adapt to enemy team comps. Just like Ana has to adapt to divers and sometimes use her grenade for the self heal and anti-heal to survive.

I use hip fire when its needed. I use scoped when its needed.

if I have to counter a Pharrah, I will be scoping. If there is a Hammond, Winston or Doomfist diving back line I will be hip firing more.

Bullet spread is compnsated by the hit box size and close range.

If you played Ashe you would know this.