I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And it was completely unintentional

They have been up all day dude.

Dude. You have 90+ hours as Sombra this season and a flat 50% winrate, 8% crit accuracy. How are you even maintaining that rank??? Oh. I know. Luck. Cause that is what the MM boils down to. Luck factor is what the MM boils down to. Skill will only get you so far when you have throwers leavers and trolls.

have fun with your delusion.

And I question the opinions of people who sit on alt accounts and make forum posts saying “Im Master ranked” and are too afraid they will get reamed for being rank sitters.

And yet people can spend less than 20 hours a season and maintain a rank they do not deserve and sit there with minimal effort. Great fallacy you got there bub.

Awefully big talk for someone who said the servers were down and other people (myself) have been playing all day!!

Why don’t they deserve it? Because they play less than you? We would both get smoked in any one of their games, the fact that they can maintain that rank means they deserve it.

With 90 hours in the season and a flat 50% winrate and 8% crit?? yeah uh. Nope. They don’t.

Flat 50% means they deserve to be exactly where they are. Plus that doesn’t take into account the plethora of other factors that may have impacted Sombra’s contribution to a game.

By that logic, since I have 53% winrate and 52% accuracy I should not be in Gold? Thanks. You just contradicted yourself.

It says alot about you that you assume someone having low playing time is the same as not deserving your rank not everyone has infinite time. But if anything I’d say the opposite is true compared to what you think. It’s much harder to stay in a high rank if your not playing often becuase other people are and will play better than you. The MMR also gets less confident in your ability to play there and adjusts more quickly so a bad placement or just a streak of bad games could mean you losing the rank. Playing more is an advantage not a disadvantage.

When have I ever said you belong in Gold? Keep up that winrate and you’ll rank up after a hundred or so games provided you gain more SR on wins than you lose.

I’m curious how many hours do you think a player is “suppose” to have in a season.

And with a 53% winrate I should theoretically be climbing out of Gold. But lets see. That has’t happened yet because as I stated earlier, been at 2496 at least 6 times only to have the match snatched away by players making poor decisions or playing poorly.

You need to stop ignoring the REAL issue, which is DPS Moiras and DPS Anas ruin a match for people because they arent supporting their team and that Blizzards stance on what constitutes THROWING is wrong and needs to change for the betterment of the whole community.

That sounds more like your getting tilted whenever you come close to a “threshold” and start thinking to much about what your team is doing.

1 Like

Remind us wise one. HOW is being aware of my teams LACK of proper action a BAD thing???

You can’t fix a problem unless you identify it. Assigning blame and getting people to do their jobs properly for the roles they select is paramount for a winning situation.

And another reason why I SHOULD pay attention to what my team is doing and where they are is so we can peel and defend each other when people get dived or we need to push. That’s called awareness and game sense.

Assigning blame is never paramount to winning, it’s accepting the game is lost before it ends. There are many ways to play around a poorly performing teammate, which is something you need to internalise and put into practice.

2 Likes

It’s a bad thing because it distracts you from your own mistakes and often causes more of them because you start thinking and playing differently subconsciously trying to “compensate” you end up playing worse overall and if you say something about it in chat your likely tilting your team as well.

1 Like

The game is ONLY lost when the player who is feeding continues to feed and doesn’t stop making poor decisions. A Moira who holds right click and throws damage orbs in the middle of a team fight should not exist if that team expects to win.

I’m on my main account, have more than 20 hours, and this is very visible. Check my profile before you assume

Accusing me of lacking fundamentals when I can clearly pick out the players on my team who are feeding due to poor positioning, bad decisions and not playing their roles?? Nice try bub.

You’re in gold, you can’t be there and understand the game fundamentals.

1 Like