I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And it was completely unintentional

To quote your OP

Are you playing reinhardt in gold? No. You are literally complaining that you are stuck in elo hell unable to climb out “no matter what you do”. So you’re either a “diamond” widow literally crying about elo hell, you are completely lying about having another account, or you switched arguments mid thread because your OP argument was clearly defeated. Pick one.

The fact that you’ve been so nasty and full of vitriol towards others despite them wanting to show you your flawed thinking is hilarious. And no, I am not your peer. I play in masters.

Moreover, you act the most childish out of everyone in this thread. And I love how you default to personal attacks like these when you run out of things to say. You really are pitiful.

6 Likes

I don’t understand how anyone can be this delusional. Imagine making this huge wall of text because you can’t admit that you are still bad at the game after hitting silver border, unlucky.

4 Likes

Again, Moira is DPSing, not healing. Chasing flankers and dying. You cannot rely on them period. So grouping with them is NOT an option.

It is an option, you simply choose not to.

because people like you who sit on a rank and play only enough matches to avoid decay keep commenting against players who put in 100+ hours per season and are still in low ranks despite having the right game sense, aim and skill needed to climb, yet we cant because far too many more players like healers who don’t heal, reckles tanks and feeding DPS keep us here. .

You realize this is a lvl 49 alt lmao? And no, if you watched his vod you’d realize he doesn’t have “the right game sense aim and skill needed to climb”.
OP is just another case of Dunning Kruger.

4 Likes

“I play in Masters”

Then post on that account. You are trying to negate his opinion and experience in the game with your amazing rank yet you post comments from an alt account simply because you dont want to get your prescious GM account suspended for rank shaming. Put your money where your mouth is bub.

He is, lol. He posted proof earlier.

1 Like

I literally am posting on this account which is masters. I provided proof in an earlier comment in this thread, scroll up. I havent placed yet this season because I took a season off due to life circumstances and brain surgery on my girlfriend.

Also, way to completely ignore the entirety of the post you quoted to simply cherry pick the one line that fit your smurf narrative. Come on man, don’t be so blatantly biased.

That KR footage is QP, can’t really use it to judge your rank but your aim seemed way better than on the tracer (Oasis) match.

ToA - Genji footage:
First Point: That orisa messed up her shield placement and left the torb vulnerable which let the Ashe take them out easily. Your team did the clean up and it didn appear as you’ve played a major role in that situation.
Second Point: You took out the Ana which was good but you didn even manage to generate ult charge being the only one in your team without his ult ready… Keep the charge rates in mind btw… so you basically didn add any great value to that match so far…
On the second engagement you pulled your blade but went for the hog? I’m not a genji main but wouldn it make more sense to go for the supports first like moira/ana. Not sure if id invest the blade in that moment as well but yea… seems like you acted on grav but i’d look for ult invested and killfeed instead. Aaaaaand you got killed without taking someone out.
Your tanks/supports were putting in some work, imagine if the other team had no supports left to sustain…
You went right back in after you should have noticed that they took out both of your tanks and that one healer that can keep a squishy hero like yours alive during an engagement . You died and the torb will be back on point faster than you will…

Hanzo same Map/Match:
Got bullied by the genji… that’s the risk of playing a high skill hero… in that rank it easy to add value by simply switching to hard counters… don’t blame your team if you can’t deal with him on one on one AND don’t add anything else to the match…
Gotta go now, might take a look at the second part of the video as well.
So far you didn outplay your opponents. If this was just a bad game, which happens point me to the part that shows off your superior skill level… Just how did the genji (gold rank) managed to get his blade so fast… i wonder… keep in mind that your team carried hard on the first point as well…

1 Like

I have scrolled through nbthis thread 5 times and read all replys to myself and others who I replied to. You posted nothing that proves your rank.

Scroll a little harder, buddy.

Here, I’ll separate it just for you:
prntscr {dot} com/lvd1w0

And again, I just love how you ignore everything in my comment just because you want to cherry pick and peddle your narrative!

OP made his profile private lol, now he can lie about his performance without getting called out.

2 Likes

I watched most of your video until the point I got irritated by how bad you play. You’re garbage bad at DPS, I was expecting at least some decent aim, but no, you have none. Seriously you’ve played FPS games that long and your aim is that bad? There a few things that irritate me about trash like you.

1. You have a 240hz monitor, but you can’t keep a stable 150+ FPS.
  2. You have no clue how to use an Ult, with any of the heroes you played. There was never 1 time you had a good ult. You wasted every single ult, for absolutely nothing.
  3. Your positioning is god awful, you have no clue how to position as a dps. It’s like you’re learning how to position, but have no clue where to go so you just follow your team.
  4. You have now clue the range damage for any of the heroes you played, especially Tracer, can you never pick her again? And also McCree, it’s like you don’t understand range or damage.
  5. Your aiming is so basic, you have no flick what so ever, but you have massive experience playing FPS games… the only reason you land shots is because you’re in Gold and your targets barely move. The amount of time you take to take a shot is ridiculous… you would never have that amount of time in diamond+.
  6. You have no 3D mapping of your environment, you’re so uncoordinated with your movement and shooting\tracking. It’s like your can’t do both? Actually you don’t even know how to move in a 3D environment, all you do is run straight for 99% of the game.
  7. You’re ignorant about how bad you do and still blame healers for your bad positioning and lack of damage.

Watching your game, the way your practice with bots is useless since you’re already pre aiming to a location they’re at. Since you don’t flick, you can take all the time in the world to aim, I just don’t get why do it? You’re also playing heroes that don’t share same mechanical sensitivities.

My advice to you is, learn to play something other than DPS because you’re bad at it. Or just stay with Soldier so you can learn to aim and be useful even with your lack of aim.

6 Likes

Thank you. Bless you and your patience for putting up with his hot garbage play and writing this response.

And with that, I think I’ll take my leave. That is, of course, unless OP replies. (Or the guy who won’t believe I’m masters, lol.)

2 Likes

I just love how you think typing random words and numbers onto a forum page is “definitive proof” of your rank. Fun times. I am sitting her posting and making statements ON the accounts I play on. Not some alt account where people simply have to take you at your word that you are a Master.

14 hours. 5 as Genji. Thats funny. Really funny.

Show us the winrate. 14 hours played in total just makes you look like a rank sitter who got a flashy rank and has only played the minimum required amount of games to maintain that flashy rank.

Follow the link, replace the ‘{dot}’ with an actual dot

1 Like

Are…are you literally blind?

1 Like

Good aim doesn’t mean anything in this game. I have AWFUL aim but I could easily climb out of gold, plat, and diamond as a dps player. I’m sure you could 1v1 most gm players by the sound of it, and I would probably lose most 1v1s to plat players. But that’s not what this game’s about

1 Like

Yeah the healers and tanks aren’t great in gold. So don’t play as if they are. If you’re as good as you claim, then you shouldn’t be so reliant on your teammates