I still think overwatch is about to make a 180

yeah, that monstrosity

Lol, this thread is actually overdue, but I wanted to wait till the game reflected the OP just a tad.

You mean Red vs Blue? That show’s great

What’s wrong with RvB?

3 Likes

personally, I would prefer a feature-length comic series.

1 Like

Pffffff. Then we find another train, hold it ransom, and make that the new hype train

By my analysis, the core fundamental changes remaining are encased with this discussion topic:

Stuff grey is thinking about

10 Likes

Overwatch is best suited for comics me thinks.

1 Like

You mean to make the game good again? Sure, go for it. Don’t give it a second thought.

1 Like

She is the reason I am still playing the game. Wonderful character.

5 Likes

They did?
How interesting.

Just trying out memes here. Please just ignore it because it’s not towards anyone. I’m testing memes here with the new DVA cinema here.

8 Likes

Please Blizzard make this game more worth my money, I bought Fortnite save the world and have had more fun playing that than this game’s staple mode of Defense of the ancients 2 were winning team fights is the core of the whole damn game.

htps://www.dbltap.com/posts/6132053-blizzard-hires-new-award-winning-fiction-writer-for-overwatch

1 Like

Hype train just gained another car.

we need an OW netflix series; cant have a movie with this many characters and not enough time to flesh them out

2 Likes

oh definitely not a movie, if they are going to do it has to be a tv series. movies never have enough time to flesh out details, even with only a couple characters.

2 Likes

We really need more Moira lore. I’d love to see a cinematic about the experiment where Moira turned Gabriel into Reaper

1 Like

is that what made him reaper? I dont follow much of the lore but I thought mercy did something to him

If that happens, I will forgive the devs for literally everything.

1 Like

And which genetic issues of his did she have to solve ?

Was he about to die because of them ?

Did other super soldiers had the same fate since Soldier 76 and Soldier 24 are currently alive while we know nothing about the rest of super soldiers ?

Why is Oasis so ‘free’ with their rules and had Moira recruited ? How can a place like this be so wealthy since it is not tied to a government ?

Why did the other scientists try to reproduce Moira’s work since they called it unethical in first place ? Human experimentation happened in secret before Moira anyways.

Yes, let’s see D.Va eating Doritos instead.

6 Likes