I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

Serious issue or no, I love me some popcorn Moira

1 Like

You know whatā€™s better than Popcorn?

Functional games.

1 Like

Took care of it. No more need to worry.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I got to meet you as well RichC.

Die With Glory!

1 Like

Shh. Youā€™ll summon her!

I think the reason why is because the thread was mostly serious to start, and has devolved into toxicity. Because reasons.

1 Like

Hes not dead dude. Some of these are pretty dramatic

Why not be a little dramatic, when a game you love is chasing off itā€™s most valued players?

2 Likes

To be fair, being overly dramatic takes away from the serious idea behind the thread that you yourself mentioned. It also gives ammo for people who think this is just a narcissistic post which I donā€™t think it is at all.

3 Likes

Yeaā€¦ But i also never said ā€œOver dramaticā€

Drama is a thing sometimesā€¦ These people here (In the lower half of this thread) Simply didnā€™t seem to know how to handle it.

And yeaā€¦ This thread is in no way ā€œNarcissisticā€
He obviously just wanted people to know who the thread was made by, at an easy glance.

And maybe even make a point, if the thread was to be ignored/Deleted, as his have been in the past.

2 Likes

We can be upset RichC is gone and it still be ok to have a joke here or there. This isnā€™t a funeral

1 Like

RichC is a one trick.

I feel no remorse. This attention seeking garbo does not belong on these forums.

2 Likes

You donā€™t belong in existence.

1 Like

like this post you just made?

RichC is an inspiration to us allā€¦ If you were blind to his influence, i cannot blame youā€¦ Only feel sorry for you.

4 Likes

I mean, I guess. I donā€™t see the issue with someone being a little silly though if weā€™re allowed to be a little dramatic :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it sucks that Rich is leaving. He always seemed like a chill poster and was genuinely helpful and positive.

While I think itā€™s okay to be a little sad, I think itā€™s also good to try and remain positive.

I mean. He mained Rein but you can see his profile, it shows he has plenty of time on other heroes as well, and his comp time shows it much more evenly split.

4 Likes

Again youā€™re in no way obligated to participate in it. Also not at all shocked that babydva was quick to like that post lol

Fragehardtā€¦ this post breaks my hearts. :sob: it took me on a real feels train.

2 Likes

Hellā€¦ Iā€™m probably the closest thing to a Bastion ā€œOne trickā€ Right nowā€¦ But i Literally Have more time on REINHARDT (Of all heroesā€¦ ;-;) In the current season of Comp, then i do as Bastion.

RichC was no onetrickā€¦ He loved his hero, and Blizzard made that the hardest thing to do.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a shame heā€™s not going to go the jellyandjam route and stay with the forums even though heā€™s quitting the game. I guess itā€™d just be frustrating for him though if he did

Weā€™re in same boat RichC was in only for Bastion. We love our hero, but Blizzard now punishes us for playing that hero. Bastion is what makes Overwatch, Overwatch for me, but I now find myself playing more Doomfist than Bastion, and while I really like DF, it just feels so WRONG to not play Bastion as much

3 Likes

Cries in British

2 Likes