I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

I mean. You could just go discuss the game, like you claim you want to rather than berating people in a thread you supposedly donā€™t care about.

People liked him because he was genuinely nice poster and posted for awhile. I donā€™t see the issue honestly. Why hate on people for liking him?

1 Like

Do not think i meant it as a personal attack, i was trying to make a point about ā€˜i quitā€™ (or otherwise highly critically) threads in general. Iā€™ll edit out the ā€˜some of youā€™, thatā€™s a bit misleading.

Oh and donā€™t you call me buddy, buddy!

and yet you choose to spend your time in this thread just to belittle people that are upset someone they liked is goneā€¦

5 Likes

I am deeply sorry you have to deal with all these terrible, toxic sheep.

I commend you and your work, for most of us are too afraid to do so ourselves.

So, some of you came here just to talk szzhit? Why do you care? Move on and let them be.

Yawn, another of those threads.

So, youā€™re level 655. Iā€™ll go back to check if you actually quit and you didnā€™t level up, otherwise this is just another request for attentions.

But I already know how is gonna end.

2 Likes

RichC was enough of a positive force on the forums that Iā€™m hoping people care enough to keep this going and get a dev response on his complaints. Maybe then heā€™ll come back

1 Like

Iā€™ll call you buddy if I want to buddy XD!

I did not take it as a personal attack, but I answered personally since I can only speak for myself and not others.

1 Like

Exactly. When OW first came out, Blizzard put emphasis on not only loving their heroes, but also doing good and becoming a hero yourself

3 Likes

I ainā€™t your buddy guy!

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry butā€¦ what does buying an extra cosmetic, and giving money to charity have to do with this game? :thinking:

Or was that your attempt at pandering to me, since i have a Mercy Iconā€¦

Iā€™m a Bastion main, Btw.
Thanks for checking my profile, and not just assuming things based entirely off of outward appearance.

3 Likes

In your case, even if this was an attention need thread, Iā€™m proud to say you farewell. You deserve kindness because I never read from you nothing but kind and constructive words. So mate, I Hope to see you back and I Hope you will be writting this thread for the 100th time, because It Will mean you are still around here (but I Hope with less bugsā€¦).

2 Likes

This world could always use more heroesā€¦ We seem to be running out of them.

3 Likes

This is so sadā€¦Alexa play Despacito

1 Like

The world has always had a shortage of heroes. Plenty of bystanders and those willing to do harm, but never enough people who stand up, take things into their own hands, and try to help others.

4 Likes

Exactly.

RichC did thisā€¦ But i guess this world just doesnā€™t want to be saved.

I wish this was reportable. Claiming the widely known, documented bugs are virtually nonexistent and instead trying to deflect attention to your personal grievances with the gameā€¦

I lose faith in humanity at times.

I cant believe theres no popcorn moira in this yet

Edit- nvm fixed that

3 Likes

No offence meant to Ivan, Butā€¦ We are attempting to be serious here, in light of a serious issue.

No need for ā€œWaiting to see what happensā€

2 Likes

Ironically, false reporting was the reason I considered quitting myself as I would no longer be able to enjoy the heroes I love without risking my account. Fortunately, one benefit of playing on console are those dank free smurfs. So now I can play Widowmaker without risking account privileges. Hurray!