I Quit (RichC) đŸș

Just do everyone a favor and go. Many of us are sad because a friend is leaving, and because someone who actually cared about the game has reached his breaking point. There is no reason for you to insult and berate everyone here.

8 Likes

Reaper is still plagued by bugs, so much so that in almost every patch, they have to fix his Shadow Step from reaching unintended positions. This can be a gamebreaking bugs, with Reaper being stuck inside boxes, closed rooms, under the map, etc. Yet I am not quitting this game. Because I have faith in Reaper. Because I play this game for Reaper. If ANY OF YOU loved your main as much as I love Reaper, you would not quit this game.

I didn’t expect this from you, RichC. Reinhardt never let you down, but you let him down.

3 Likes

Hi there, Mobile forum user here and on moblie the names of posters don’t show up unless you click on the thread. I wouldn’t have known one of my favorite people on these forums was leaving if Rich hadn’t put his name in it because I wouldn’t have clicked on it otherwise.

1 Like

Goodbye, fellow Reinhardt main

I am not going to lie, it always brings me joy when we get in the change notes, “prevented Reaper from shadow stepping to unintended locations.” It is one of the greatest patch related memes that there ever was. That being said, I wonder how anyone even uses such a worthless ability to manage to find bugs in the first place. Props to them.

Sorry to be the voice of reason and rain on your parade. I guess I was that guy at the party that everyone always makes memes about. “You must be fun at parties
”

yeah well I guess I’m the only sober one here. You all like Rick and Morty right? I’m basically the Rickest Rick in this thread.

It’s not worship, it’s pure admiration. RichC has been a mentor to many people, and just like any good mentor we’re sad to see him go

3 Likes

I have been saying this ever since before I made my post about why I quit.

There has been so many issues but every time you try to bring something up on the forums, people just pretend like its no big deal.

Im sorry but Overwatch should NOT be in the state that it is in right now. Its so sad to watch how they have handled this whole thing.

The 2 biggest problems with Overwatch right now is 1) Balance and 2) Bugs. They almost go hand in hand. Bonus problem is lack of story/lore

If they don’t do a major overhaul within the next 6-8 months, Overwatch will die.

There are too many other good games coming out for people to care about a game that is as sloppy as Overwatch is at the moment

Granted, I dont want this to be the case. I want Overwatch to be good. Its my favorite game ever, but its just in a huge mess right now.

3 Likes

I hope you all keep the same attitude for the next ‘i quit’ thread created by rando99 and don’t go full babydva on them.

The hypocrisy here is through the roof. That’s exactly how many act to unknown posters but if someone dares to pull the same nonsense with your forum waifu, it’s suddenly over the line? :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Who is this guy again

You should be ashamed of yourself.

RichC has done more for more people and for this game as a whole, than you could probably ever hope to.

To lose this hero, is a genuine tragedy

Blizzard let him down, Blizzard ignored him and his hero.

And here you are, letting him down right along with them.

We need these heroes
 Not the ones in game, but those who made this community what it is
 And to see one of them hang up their armor
 makes me wish i could follow in their footsteps.

3 Likes

Oh, I understand the “sad to see him go” part. I genuinely do. It is all of the weird “context” that seems circumstantial that makes me feel it is less worship/admiration and more obsession to be COMPLETELY honest. That is fine though, you do you. I, personally, never respect anyone to that degree regardless of how great they are. That is just my prerogative. I do not mind that people are disheartened about this.

I am actually happy that he left for extremely selfish reasons. Such a well-respected member leaving is going to help open people’s eyes that this game has problems and WE are the people who can fix it. If everyone that cared about him leaving focused their energy on getting longtime bugs fixed, that would objectively be something that RichC influenced. Sadly, I doubt it will go down that way.

1 Like

Exactly
 go read my post where I said I quit. LOL
I was torn apart for trying to highlight some of the very things that RichC did.

2 Likes

Buddy RichC was a friend. I usually don’t comment on the “I quit” posts, but this was different because someone who was a friend is leaving. Usually when I see someone saying they quit I read why and try to see it from their point of view. I respect their decision and I do not insult them and those who are sad to see them go.

lol I didn’t even think about that but you are absolutely correct. Random person says they are leaving? All the posts are “Nobody cares”. RichC or JammyJelly says they are leaving? “Everyone act sad and leave tributes or be outcast!”

3 Likes

RichC to you my friend

Thanks for the Hammond tips awhile back which really helped. Sad to see Rein being left like this.

3 Likes

Here’s the thing. People like RichC and they don’t owe you any explanation whatsoever as to why they do. However, if you don’t like this thread and fail to understand why it exists or even why people like RichC so much, you’re more than welcome to see yourself out of this thread and move on. :v:

3 Likes

You may have put down your shield my friend but I’ll hold it while your gone. Honestly I’ve started to main Rein and Orisa I’ll have to change my player icon so that people will know I’m a friendly tank player
Rein Icon or Orisa icon tho? Hmmmm

It’s sad to see you go man, you were always so nice and positive which can be hard to come by on these forums. I hope you’ll be back soon but have fun try new games and keep a smile on your face!

1 Like

Yes but I bought the Pink Mercy skin so as far as I’m concerned I have done my bit to help save the world. I don’t need to be extra like RichC and I don’t need your approval or recognition. I’m just here to play and discuss Overwatch - as was intended for us all to do before you decided to elevate certain members of this community for
 being overly positive or whatever.