I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

How does being interested in a title before the author make me a fanboy? Youā€™re literally reaching for reasons to dump on anyone who disagrees with you.

Before asking anyoneā€™s age, re-examine the fact that you made three assumptions from people who didnā€™t agree with you. Assumptions absolutely unrelated to anything in this discussion.

Carry on, fam. You have nothing more to add or say. Youā€™re just rude and are not here to have a mature discussion.

5 Likes

You are a RichC fanboy. And another RichC fanboy also replied to me and agreed with you that they donā€™t read the author of a thread. I merely pointed out a common theme among you guys. Iā€™m sure RichC has many more fanboys who donā€™t pay attention to things unless it is shoved right in front of their nose.

1 Like

Itā€™s sad to see you go, Mr. RichC, but also understandable.
These bug problems have been in the game for far too long and the Devs definitely tend to either overlook them or chose to prioritize other things over important fixes.

I wish you the best for your upcoming future, stay healthy and never change your positive attitude. Youā€™ve been a great contributor and I truly enjoyed reading your threads/posts. Maybe, if Blizzard will finally acknowledge some of the problems at hand and actually fix them, weā€™ll see you again. I hope for that to happen.

Best of wishes! :rose:

1 Like

well there you have it, this the prime example of someone who is just jealous of someone

this post was clearly not created for you and yet youā€™re here posting

4 Likes

You didnā€™t answer my question.

How does me not reading the name of who wrote a thread, suddenly make me a fanboy? That rule is applicable to any thread. I generally also always click on ā€œI quitā€ threads because I like to know why some people leave.

The fact that you associate me, disagreeing with you, as a fanboy is really freakinā€™ immature, man. I donā€™t agree with you because your opinion seems to come from a place of malice, considering you chose to also act this way to me and the other guy that disagreed with you.

Iā€™m too old to fanboy over anything. Youā€™re just wrong and spiteful, and I felt like calling you out on it. Nothing deeper than that, my dude. :wink:

1 Like

Noā€¦ not you too, RichCā€¦
I LITERALLY have tears in my eyes right now.

This has been Bastionā€™s darkest hour (more like 20 months) but now our main tank has been forsaken as wellā€¦

Live with honor, die with glory, old friendā€¦
Youā€™ll remain in our memory banks, and we promise to raise our Sentry cannons and beep in your honorā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re just being toxic for the sake of being toxic. RichC is known for being positive and people like his attitude and are reasonably upset heā€™ll be leaving. Why youā€™re so invested in this if you donā€™t care for the man is beyond me

8 Likes

I can recreate that perfectly in the training room and itā€™s disgusting. My reticle is right on the bots, I can fire strike them, I can pin them, yet the Earthshatter does not register on them.

1 Like

As a fellow Crusader, it saddens me to see you go.
May you find justice in another game, friend.
Live with honorā€¦
Die with glory.

1 Like

You make no sense. Just because someone did a bit of roleplay that doesnā€™t mean they deserve to be treated like a god on the forum. If he was really all that positive he wouldnā€™t be leaving the game right now. Think about it. Would Reinhardt quit? A couple of Overwatch shorts say no he wouldnā€™t.

2 Likes

hold on, now, we might not like the we he delivers but maybe just maybe as a community we can just agree to disagree on this and try to be a bit more positive. Not for them, just ya know, prove a point people can be positive without getting a big ego about it.

1 Like

What is your problem with this?

The man was a very positive influence on the forums, and a friend to many here. Yet you go about and exaggerate how we will miss him and insult him and everyone else?

What do you hope to gain from this?

1 Like

You guys are so polarizing. Why does everything have to be either positive or toxic? Things arenā€™t always so black and white. So RichC was a good boy - I get it. But why all the fuss like a celebrity just died or something?

2 Likes

Iā€¦justā€¦

Oh manā€¦do you actually want an explanation about why people are bummed out? Like do you genuinely care? Because Iā€™m sure some people are willing to describe it to you, but only if youā€™re receptive and you would actually intake that information.

Or do you just not care? Cause if itā€™s that you donā€™t care (which is fine) then idk, maybe thereā€™s no point in attempting to have discussions here.

So, what is it? Do you actually want to know? Or do you just not care? Either one is fine.

2 Likes

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/so-you-wanna-be-a-tank-main-eh-shield/105553/6?u=topaztitan-1663

Youā€™ll be missed fellow tank mainā€¦

Make a thread right now and title it, ā€œWhat did RichC do for you?ā€ I will be reading.

Cool, well, thereā€™s the answer.

Hope you have a fabulous day, and may whatever is angering you or bothering you subside. :heart:

Unfortunately, some people do have a tendency to look at things at either black or white. If youā€™re not straight up sad and sorry about this user leaving the game, then youā€™re a terrible person apparently. Yes, it is sad that a dedicated player left the game, and we all want bug fixes, but jeez this is all way too dramatic lol.

1 Like

So years to never, then.

Are you saying you will do it or you wonā€™t do it? I am interested to see if RichC did something specifically for you and anybody else who cares to reply to your thread. perhaps he sent you a christmas card or visited you in the hospital or something. I would understand why you are all gushing about him leaving you now if that is the case.