I Quit (RichC) šŸŗ

Makes me sad to see you go mate, but I understand completely. When Sombra got changed and still hasnā€™t gotten fixed, all in the kneejerk reaction of ā€˜she might do wellā€™, made me want to leave the game as well. Take care man, hope to see you again after all the bugs get fixedā€¦hopefully.
#BlizzardIsApparentlyAnIndieCompany

Being upset RichC left doesnā€™t mean we have to care about each rando that quits. It isnā€™t hypocritical. We have history talking with him on the forums and will miss his positive presence. Why would I be upset over someone leaving that I have ZERO interaction with?

That doesnā€™t mean other peopleā€™s ā€œI quitā€ threads donā€™t matter. They may have valid reasons to quit Iā€™m just probably not going to be nearly as invested if I donā€™t connect with their reason or like them as a person

1 Like

Saying goodbye is much easier than making a reply why them leaving doesnā€™t matter. You literally would be wasting more time on a rando by trying to state that you donā€™t care.

Itā€™s not bashing in the way you would generally see but in a way it is still bashing because it is a state the Devs have put the game in. I do not believe they are unfair points but when you start off saying I am not going to bash devs or players when your points are about bugs and you have previous posts of you bashing players I tend to not care as much anymore.

1 Like

He really made a video about why heā€™s leaving Overwatch?

Of all the things Iā€™ve seenā€¦

:joy::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Many of the people who have announced that they are leaving had at least 1000 posts or had been around since the beta just lurking the forums. Either way they were a part of the community. You are 100% a hypocrite to just brush people under the rug like that just because they didnā€™t stand out the way you wanted them to.

Just thought Iā€™d mention that shatter fixes have been pushed onto PTR. Hopefully they work.

4 Likes

mmm no? That is the equivalent of going to a funeral for some random person you donā€™t know. Iā€™m sure they lived a great life but in no way did it intersect with mine.

Many of the people did have 1000s of posts, thatā€™s true. Many also did not but itā€™s not the amount of posts that matter but my interactions with that player. If I had positive conversations with them chances are Iā€™ll miss their presence and make a comment as such. Somebody whoā€™s toxic or I donā€™t know, well Iā€™ll probably just keep scrolling

Shatter changes are a step in the right direction, though nothing was said about total completion of his mechical rework or issues considering animation cancelling, which concerns me.

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine they want to push them live in stages, otherwise weā€™ll be waiting forever for the whole fix.

The hypocrisy in this thread is ā€¦ staggering.

Many people have made quitting threads and those people have been treated very poorly and receive a lot of backlash but then this guy makes an ā€˜I quitā€™ thread (his second or third one apparently) and he gets praised for it?

Yeah, sorry. Itā€™s a no from me.

3 Likes

Toxic people come and go. The same happened in this thread, with a few toxic people belittling him for his decision to stop playing.

3 Likes

Well, weā€™re not praising Rich for leaving weā€™re sad that he left. This guy has been a positive ray of sun light in these pile of toxic wastes call the forums, and a lot of people are genuinely interested in his opinion and loved his presence here.

Thatā€™s why we care that RichC left, if you donā€™t then why would you post here?

3 Likes

Um, no.

Someone makes a quitting thread and they are immediately hounded, being sent off with words such as ā€œI donā€™t care!ā€ and ā€œsee you next week!ā€ and ā€œyou leaving the game matters, why?ā€, etc.

But this guy, who is literally ā€˜famousā€™ (whatever that means on these forums) for repeating Reinhardt voice lines like a broken record gets praised and sent off with so much love and support?

That makes no sense. It doesnā€™t. This post reeks of entitlement and I donā€™t buy this act at all especially since heā€™s claimed to quit several times already.

It sucks for all those people who made quitting threads because their feelings are invalidated but the ironic part is is that they have the same feelings as this guy. But because they have no ā€œfameā€, they are disregarded and hounded by the forums.

7 Likes

Then why not just let it go by? By jumping in and offering your dissenting two cents youā€™re only keeping the thread alive. If you really disagree with his stance or the so called ā€œhypocrisyā€ then just let the thread dissipate

1 Like

Good riddance.

5 Likes

DONā€™T WORRY GUYS

My names also Richard C, I also main Reinhardt, Iā€™ve also played since beta and I am not going anywhere.

7 Likes

The second coming lol

a true reaper ONLY uses shadow step
to reach unintended locations

1 Like

I dub thee King RichC II

5 Likes

Ooh endorsed by Babydva, that makes him a false prophet. The search continuesā€¦