I need to own up about my recent behavior

a fellow melee build! what level? also, what’s your steam name so i can add you?

im actually about to log on right now

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m not sorry.

2 Likes

i swear one of the catchphrases were gm and a rein main

REPORTED!!!1!!!

2 Likes

Let’s watch this city burn the world

Let’s watch this city burn
From the sky lies the top the world
Til there’s nothing left of her
Let’s watch this city burn the world

Body doused in ash
With two empty cans of gas
The only evidence they have
Is the police sketch of my mask
And its hardly time to ask
If you can save my heart for last

And its hard to face the facts
When the darkness fades to black
It’s not just make believe
When they make me take a seat
And they put amphetamines
In the air and make me breathe

So come on and grab your children
Look out for burning buildings
And villains who pillage
They’re killing by the millions
And billions of people die
For a lost cause

So now I pray for my nation
That’s destroyed…

It takes a lotta chutzpah to admit mistakes, and it’s the first step to getting better!!
So good on you for making that arguably hardest step, take the space and time you need, we’ll still be here when you get back!

I’ve been thinking of taking a break from OW myself as I used to play to try and alleviate my Depression/Anxiety but lately it just…seems to aggravate it

4 Likes

Until the day you return, we will Catchphrase in your honour.

4 Likes

rEPoRtEd1!!1!1

2 Likes

Oh also good job on admitting ur mistakes and stuff, I’m bad at responding to stuff like this so here is a cat video

No worries dude. But look into that Keto diet thing. Since there’s a lot of brain stuff involved with it.

For instance a lot of peronality issues are related to a lack of brain energy, i.e. ATP.

Also Keto has something to do with rewiring the “motors” of your brain cells, i.e. Mitochondria.

That said I am not a medical proffesional. But there’s enough there you make you go :thinking:

Big block of medical text

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769009/#__sec4title

Thanks, man. You live up to your name.

Aye, we do. And it’s important that we make the most of them; even the bad ones.

:eyes: [Curiosity Intensifies]

Nope! Placed gold first three seasons (well, in S1 it was 57, so roughly gold) then never bothered climbing and never placed afterwards.

I haven’t had a rank since like, early 2017.

Probably the other one, then. He’s a good Rein, so it’s no surprise.

Not yet you’re not…

Thanks, that makes me happy to hear.

Maybe do it quietly, then… The other CATCHPHRASE doesn’t like it. ;-;

Don’t make me get my hammer, you two…

3 Likes

RepORWTEed!!111!!1

I got you.

1 Like

Bruh y u do dis???

love that song

1 Like

Ok, let’s do this.

CATCHPHRASE !!!

2 Likes

Me too, OP, me too… I was actually considering writing one of these up myself, because this past week I have said some awful things to people… Regretful things that I would never in my right mind wish on anyone, said in a shameful moment of weakness.

I’m sorry everyone out there who I’ve insulted & offended. I was totally out of line.

As much as I like this game… I have a really unhealthy relationship with it, unlike any other game I’ve played. The nature of it being so team-based putting your fate in the hands of others often feels like the group projects in school where you get paired up with the 5 other people who never show up to class.

1 Like

You know, I think I’ve run into you a lot in the last few weeks on QP and arcade and you behaved pretty well as far as I can tell. So something you are doing now must be working.

1 Like

Your name does ring a bell, yeah.

The in-game stuff has been more recent. Flaming my teammates, primarily. Got to the point where I was doing it at least once per login… that was the signal it was time for me to quit blaming other players for my behavior and own up, hence the thread.