I need to know if i have the choice to appeal a suspension

You guys are overlooking a very important fact: Blizzard should not have the same penalty for someone who comes back and wins the game as it does for someone who leaves and says “screw my team I’m not coming back” and leaves his team with a guaranteed loss.

Players literally SHOULD NOT COME BACK if it takes 2 minutes, because you’re only benefiting your team, not yourself with the way Blizzard has it.

1 Like

Bruh of course we gonna try to fix the tecnical problem, But the real problem here is that you shouldnt suspend a player who cames back and wins the game.

1 Like

personally… i think that there should be a reduced SR loss for teams that lost a member of the team

even if its abusable, id rather some idiots abuse the system rather than the system to punish everyone for 1 guy quitting, if it really comes to that

Thanks. Jisus craist im hurt. WE WON THE GAMEEEE. I WAS A GOOD BOI

This is a completely different subject. The OP’s point is that Blizzard should have no or a reduced penalty for people who rejoin games and win. Otherwise why do it? Why should I care about 5 random strangers?

1 Like

I wish it could be the case, I really do. However I also remember what it was like back in earlier times of the game. Season 1 was a nightmare for leavers. Players would leave and return repeatedly in an effort to avoid the penalty (regardless of the outcome of the match). These rules are harsh, but I firmly believe the system as it stands now is the best possible outcome in order to discourage bad leaver behavior altogether.

Back in Season 1, they did accommodate this but removed handicapping SR. This older forum post from former Community Manger Lylirra explains:

Can you please stop changing the subject? There’s no way to abuse a reduced penalty for WINNING. There’s literally 3 possible outcomes with my proposed system:

Scenario: You leave a game (for whatever reason) and can’t return for 2 minutes. Possible outcomes:

1. You don’t come back: -50 SR and incrementing suspension
  2. You come back and lose: -50 SR and incrementing suspension
  3. You come back and win: (something less severe than -50 SR and an incremented suspension)

Please explain how you can abuse that by leaving and returning. If you just NEVER LEAVE, you are guaranteed a better situation than all 3. Hence, no possibility for abuse.

1 Like

Its better for people in high ranks where everyone respect SR and competition and people who also can pay a really good internet. They really need to work on this diferently

And I understand the benefit of having some penalty to discourage people with connection issues from playing competitive, which is why the penalty should be somewhere in between a regular loss and a leave where you don’t return.

And if you do have strong suggestions, please post them. I may provide constructive feedback based on what I know of actual policy and in the past I have seen some reasonable ideas (such as a two-tier leavers priority queue much like how League of Legends does their system). Still I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issues and I must ask you to play safe.

However I must withdraw for now, I am hungry for food. Cheers. (^^)v