I need help with overwatch classic

Trying to make overwatch classic in the arcade but i cannot find a wiki that shows all the original stats of the 21 heroes the game launched with.

i can remember a few stats like zenyatta’s 150 hp and 50% orb but most of the stats i cannot remember.

does anyone know where i can find this info?

If ya go to one of the Overwatch Wikipedia’s (I believe the gamepedia one) has in their notes all the changes every hero had. Through that, you should be able to determine their original stats. Things like ult charge % rates may be a bit harder, but one could recalculate those.

1 Like

hmmm im looking at the options and i dont think its possible to do this anyways :frowning:
for example how do i change zenyatta’s trans to 200 healing without affecting his orb healing

Is the new editor out already, or are you looking at the current game editor options?

Its on the PTR

1 Like

150 HP Zen, oh lawd. But I’d look forward to seeing his right click restored! Good luck to you and whoever else is going to try this.

Quick play only, hero stacking, quicker ultimates, revert knock back changes, barriers cant block LoS healing, lucios aura did nothing and was huge.