I need help with my Infinity Sage Gamemode

I originally made a pretty detailed Thanos vs the Avengers game-mode that began with the Avengers running really fast for 15 seconds as they looked for places to spawn 1 of the 6 infinity stones. After this hiding phase, they would return to normal speed and gain their powers. At this point, it was a boss battle vs Thanos who could gain a ridiculously amount of power by finding the infinity stones.

But that was several months ago and now I want to make an Infinity Saga game mode that is really just 4 separate boss battles with something unique to each one. The boss battles would all be the Avengers vs Loki & the Chitauri, Ultron and his bots, a revamped version of the original Infinity War game mode I just described, and perhaps an Endgame game mode.

I would work on them myself, but life hit hard and now I barely have time to keep up with college and work. I still want to work on them but I need help.

Here are a few things I could use help with:

• How do I make something spawn at a player’s position without having it follow the player? (Yes I already tried copying my Thanos code but that didn’t work).

• Does anyone know how to make competent bots that won’t just run into walls and stay there until someone finds them?

• How do/should I make the leviathans, the metal dragon looking things, from Avengers 1?

You can either:

• set the reevaluation of it to “visible to”

or:

• set a variable to the position of the player, then create it at the variable immidiatly after

This is a lot of work. The better the bots shall be, the more work it needs. I think some people have created really good “vs AI” modes, maybe they can give you skillfull help.

When it comes to dummy bot movement though, I recently released a tool for it, wich I also will update soon: [Resource] Graph-based Pathfinding Algorithm for Dummy Bots

I already tried the second suggestion in regards to placing a collectible. I mean I should be able to figure it out within time but the bots is a whole 'nother deal. I would have no problem using other’s code for bots. I feel like a good Pharah bot could do for the leviathans.

Aside from that I really could just use the company of someone who likes both Marvel and Overwatch enough to make a game mode for it.