I made a Zarya bounce spot/rocket jump guide!

I noticed a lot of the zarya bounce/rocket jump guides missed a lot of key spots, So I decided to make a bounce guide including every single map in the game, including all KOTH maps. The only thing I didn’t include was spots where you could jump from payload to another spot.

Some of the spots I included are a bit cheesy (dorado roof ninja zarya one), while others (such as the hanamura jump to high ground) are absolutely game-changing, although some of these spots will take a while to master them, as even I struggled with some of these spots.

I think overall my most successful map was surprisingly illios, I actually learnt a few new spots myself!

This took me about 8-9 hours to make, (This is the first proper video I’ve ever made) so I hope it helps your zarya and gets you some SR or just wins you a few more games in whatever mode! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

If you want to label it… :see_no_evil:

here are the time stamps:

0:01 - 0:42 (Blizzard world)

0:43 - 1:21 (Busan)

1:22 - 2:47 (Dorado)

2:48 - 3:34 (Eichenwald)

3:35 - 4:57 (Hanamura)

4:48 - 6:24 (Havana)

6:25 - 7:09 (Hollywood)

7:10 - 9:05 (Illios)

9:06 - 10:23 (Junkertown)

10:24 - 11:10 (Kings Row)

11:11 - 11:52 (Lijiang Tower)

11:53 - 12:59 (Nepal)

13:00 - 14:16 (Numbani)

14:17 - 15:17 (Oasis)

15:18 - 15:39 (Rialto)

15:40 - 17:37 (Route 66)

17:38 - 18:32 (Temple of Anubis)

18:33 - 19:35 (Volskaya)

19:36 - 22:36 (Watch Point: Gibraltar)

Nice video btw!

9 Likes

You forgot the most important one, the one where you go into spawn and swap to Sigma or D.Va

Jokes aside, solid video, now we just need that knockback buff for Zarya so she can do even more

6 Likes

Only in high elo :joy: :joy:

No, but seriously I wish I saw more D.Va than Sigma… i see way more sigma.

1 Like

TY SO MUCH FOR GOING THROUGH THEM ALL!!

I only now figured out how to add chapters… :sob:

3 Likes

I was bored… i just did it cuz why not lol

2 Likes

Thankfully or I’d straight up not be having a good time on tank, only problem is my SR is drifting dangerously close to Masters

In your description go something like this
0:00 Blizzard World
0:43 Busan
1:22 Dorado

And so forth, just make sure the first one is 0:00 otherwise it won’t work

1 Like

True.

But D.Va’s pickrate has been falling slowly for some reason… (On all ranks)

3 Likes

Nice video! No ‘Dafran’ on Hollywood, but I guess you need a Lucio for that one. Seems like it was a lot of fun to make. I’m so not used to her English voice, it was strange.

I picked her up this season and was really surprised how little competition I’ve had for her.

1 Like

I was actually trying to see if this one worked without a lucio, but sadly even with a double bounce jump it didn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

Nice guide, next you should do a grav guide because… Yeah. I don’t think you landed a single one, cuh.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention something! Some of my rocket jump spots I found I instantly thought of you :rofl:
Examples are: 8:10 and 8:52 and 8:20 (Illios), where I fly to the enemies high ground
Or 14:50 where I fly to the enemies backline with a grav.
The 8:20 is perfect though, imagine being a hitscan on high ground. You think you’re safe because the enemy is running zarya… Haha… Just wait my friend :smiling_imp:

I know how much you go on about “dive zarya, forget tracer” XD

Good point, not much different from my actual games :rofl:

1 Like

Great video, man. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That is hilarious and completely on point. The moments in which Zarya is diving from above are truly majestic. Unclip this bird’s wings, Blizzard!

1 Like

Ooh nice one. I’ll bookmark this so I can do checkups at the beginning of the rounds even though I already knew most of these :stuck_out_tongue: also funnily enough some of these jumps don’t require a rocket jump :joy:

EDIT: But in most cases it still speeds up getting there so it’s still adviceable

1 Like

Great video <3

1 Like

Oh yeah some of the spots I just rocket jumped out of habit, since pretty much always the spots that didn’t require a rocket jump were part of a bunch of other jumps (i.e it would take 3 or so jumps to get to the spot in the first place).

Yeah a few of these spots are already pretty well known, but since I was including a bunch of unknown spots I thought I’d add the known ones too for the people who don’t already know them (likely they’re new on zarya, although you’d be surprised how even some diamond/masters zarya mains don’t know about rocket jumping at all!).

BASED!!! Let Zarya fly!! :heart_eyes:
Increase her secondary fire self knockback by 100% :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bounce exploit into any high area? And easily done with 0 charge?? Then what is the point of playing Winston then?

And make primal rage more outdated and inferior, very clever!

Huh?
I’m a winston player myself… winston makes WAY more space than zarya. There’s your point of playing winston. Not only that, but he jumps much much much further. Rocket jump boosts zarya an extra couple of metres vertically, winston goes about 22? metres.

To be perfectly honest you really sound you have no clue what you’re talking about when it comes to zarya. Yesterday you were saying zarya, the tank with the most downtime in the game, has little downtime, now you’re saying that zarya rocket jumping makes winston pointless? :rofl:

Primal rage is actually good if you actually know how to use it. But considering your takes, you sound like the type of winston player who jumps into the enemy team feeding. No offense, but it’s true.

Thanks for the feedback on the guide though :roll_eyes:

2 Likes