I Made a Google Forums Poll About Support Heroes!

Here’s your direct link Op.

Wait, so I can’t post a link in the forums, but you can?
:dizzy_face:

You missed, on the buffed or nerfed, ‘balanced’.

3 Likes

And you missed the point of that question.

Nah I realize the angle you are shooting for, it invalidates your position…

Yeah, I’m a Trust Level 3 user

What’s that supposed to mean? :confused:

when i saw the first question i already stopped …

You don’t have to be in the poll if you don’t want to. I’ll respect that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent my thoughts.

“Do you prefer Support heroes be buffed or nerfed? *”

Nobody with sense is going to say ‘nerfed’.

The question should be ‘balanced’. You cannot simply buff every support hero if one is out of balance, so the question is invalid.

Buff’s and Nerf’s, are valid tools for balance.

2 Likes

It was meant to be a question if people liked it more when Support heroes are buffed or nerfed, yes. It’s not invalid to ask for one’s honest opinion. There may be people who like it when healers get nerfed, as crazy as it sounds.

Cool, did it - I hope you let us know your findings :slight_smile:

What kind of a data point is that though?!

“are you a mouth breather who thinks Supports should be garbo”

lol :smiley:

Maybe you should check your privilege, you Hanzo Main!
All jokes aside, data is data. It’s not as simple as “Do you like it when supports get nerfed to the ground?” For all I know, they like Supports getting nerfed because it means their team kills are less likely to get ruined by a cheeky Mercy main.

Alright, thats fine, its your poll. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I plan on keeping the poll open for a week. Be sure to let others know about it!

1 Like

data is not data.

thats the first thing you basically learn when you work with data.

i like polls but your questions are not well made. anyway good luck with it. you will get better with each time.

Done :grinning:
Just wish I could have picked more than one favorite because I really love three of them

1 Like

It’s my first Google Forums poll. I’m welcome to all criticism, though. It helps me make better content. :slight_smile: