I love total mayhem

total mayhem is fine because anybody can’t oneshot you. You always have time to react even with latency about 130-150.
Widow just should be reworked. (same for hanzo) Not only for this mode.
But the bad side of this arcade that you lose your game sense (even if real game is much worst) and can’t play competitive

2 Likes

It’s my favorite game mode too. Sad I almost never see it.

Last game I played, a Winston had something like 213k damage blocked. I think gold damage was around 40k… For a 22 minute game. It was insane.

4 Likes

Sure it’s heavily unbalanced

It is still more balanced than Mystery Heroes.

2 Likes

This guy knows what I’m talking about. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Total Mayhem, except for the fact Sombra and Brigitte get to hack and stun lock you. They’re the complete opposite of mayhem and completely ruin the mode for me. It’s easier to deal with a Doomfist than it is either of them. Doomfist at least has to try and keep you in a stun lock. Sombra gets to hold m2 down on high ground or out of the fight and Brigitte just has to look at you with her shield up and you can’t do anything

It’ll be put in this week before the event - it literally always is…

Which sucks for people like me who want to get their two pre-event wins, so I can’t really touch Mayhem after that.

1 Like

It’s also a great way to to improve Ult usage since you are able to use your ult more frequently.
I love that mod too but I’d adjust a couple of heroes.

1 Like

This is what I was referring to on balance. If they balance Sombra and Winston’s shield, this mode would be awesome.

what about being tankier and having constant transcendence

I think everything that actually causes mayhem is fine. Total Mayhem is supposed to be crazy and chaotic. Sombra and Brigitte take both out because all they have to do is press m2 every 2 seconds and they’ll be dominating. Shields and Doomfist are just annoyances that you have to deal with, but can be destroyed/avoided. Killing or avoiding Sombra and Brigitte is near impossible

I would play it exclusively alongside CTF if they were permanent. i really don’t enjoy the standard mode anymore.

1 Like

Me either. Standard has too long of cooldowns especially on my favorite character Torb. 12 seconds to use an abilty…ugh.

I love this mode. I wish it came up more often

1 Like

Total Mayhem is one of the main reasons I still play the game. I love the absolute chaos, the stressful encounters, and the 20+ minute matches where it is almost always a close one.

If they made it a permanent mode or gave us competitive Mayhem I would be beyond thrilled.

Well, it is on for a whole week, this week since yesterday! w00t!

As usual, many thanks to KVKH for compiling this!

1 Like

Me too sir! I agree!

I used to love it but Doomfist has sort of ruined it for me… He just gets insane there. (Doomfist leads to Sombra who leads to Winston who leads to Lucio etc.)

I wish theyd tamp him down a tiny bit and then make Low Gravity Total Mayhem mode too.

Doomfist has become easy for me to dismantle. It’s sombra that breaks everything. Lol

Doomfist has become easy for me to dismantle. It’s sombra that breaks everything. Lol

It’s the opposite here, do you mind exchanging combat plans?

I find it to be obnoxious ability spamming nonsense. Also takes far too long for anything to die.