I Love It When People Tea-Bag Me

It just makes me know who will die once I pop Valkyrie.

9 Likes

I love it too. Mostly because that’s how 99% of people die and lose their lead. There are literally montages dedicated to people tea-bagging and getting headshot by someone they didn’t notice.

I also turned off the kill cam long ago and just switch between watching what my allies are doing instantly upon death. Knowing how I died doesn’t really do much for my current situation. Knowing everyone’s position when I respawn makes a much bigger difference. So they’re wasting time spamming crouch on someone not even looking.

4 Likes

And people on the forums are defending the vile conglomerate that is Valkyrie… :roll_eyes:

I only said I use it to get revenge, chill.

Lol, same here. Not that it’s a good thing… Healing and damage boosting with Valkyrie is just boring af.

1 Like

Then why comment that? Your comment sounds very antagonistic.

Because it isn’t a good thing…

I don’t teabag

No kill I make is worth wasting my time on.

I never expressed a distaste or appreciation for the ult itself, so your comment was unwarranted, but now, I will. I personally enjoy Valk over Mass Rez. Sorry about it.

2 Likes

Welp, just felt the need to point out that Mercy’s are dpsing instead of healing and people want to support that…

Don’t really care.

I only do it to toxic and/or egotistical people I had on my team the game before.

1 Like

I love to tea bag winstons who come chasing me to kill me with that tickle gun only to find that im not one of those mechanically awful players they think. :smiley:

Killing a Winston is sooooo satisfying as Mercy. :smiley:

And why shouldn’t she? I don’t play comp, I play QP. We had a Moira who was perfectly capable of healing our team. Her DPS output with an increased fire rate and unlimited ammo is powerful, especially while airborne.

you clearly did sis, case in point your first comment lol

But what if they kill you during Valk? :thinking:

Well, I thought it was obvious that I was talking about competitive.:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

In QP. Consider yourself mass reported if you did this in ladder play.

Wasn’t referring to you when I said,

Unless ofc, you’ve been on the forums a lot recently, actively defending current Mercy.

Well thank god I hate competitive sis!

God why do you EVEN CARE if people are defending current Mercy. She has issues but I enjoy Valk. I guess I can’t have an opinion :thinking:

battle mercy for the win

IRL

Well for one, they are also defending those who DPS with Valkyrie. Secondly,

Click me!

Nope. It’s just that I disagree with your opinion. Nothing personal.

1 Like