I love how this is still relevant

xQc making points about Mercy, that are honest to god still relevant, to current Mercy now, with her being pretty hard meta with Pharmercy, and other pockets after hitscan nerfs.

(1) xQc REACTS TO MERCY CHANGE ARGUMENT | xQcOW - YouTube

“Just click on her head loooooooool”

She is not hard meta, only really strong in low ranks where pharmercy is most prevelant

In high elo she is still strong and has situations but she is deifnitely not meta IMO

1 Like

Eww XQC. He’s been gone from OW for how long now? I prefer he stay a “happy” variety streamer and keep his fans to himself.

1 Like

To be fair….that was feb 2018….wasn’t that like peak moth meta post rework mercy? Seems like so long ago now

2 Likes

Nah that was like september 2017 to janurary 2018

Same thing with broken junkrat

She was near enough 100% pick rate, and this guy still tries to defend her being in that state.

Apparently to stop Moth meta all we had to do was become Sombra otp’s, flank the backline, hack the Mercy and click on her head. Easy.

Mercy’s kit rn, is just a heavily nerfed version of a 100% pick rate hero. I would rather have release Brig back, than suffer moth meta again.

But he did play in that inaugural OWL season that started that January….and it was very much mercy dominated……so I can imagine his disdain for her one month later was probably high