I lost my workshop somehow

hello so i opened ow today and i went to my workshop and after i opened it i started adding new rules and in the middle of adding rules a network sign appeared on my screen means i will get disconnected from ow or its lag sign , so i quickly saved it and after i saved it i got disconnected , after when i came back i tried to use my workshop it says No map selected. you must fix or discard your changes , i went to check about the maps there were (Nothing) no maps and i checked the modes and it was turned off , i turned it on and it says error importing game settings code , is there any chance to get it back ? Please help and Thanks

If you’re on PC, copy the code (not the game settings) and paste it into a text file. Then open one of the default presets, such as skirmish, and paste the code into it.

i did it says the same error importing game settings code , maybe i did it in a deferent way but just incase here is the code CKWQT5 (i did make another code in my workshop lists ) please try it , it may work with you

Having the Import Code for the Script in that case doesn’t help.
You’d need to have Copied the Game Settings to your Clipboard to be able to fix this issue.

Sadly as of now it is possible to Brick Import Codes and their associated scripts by using ANYTHING that results in an error which wouldn’t let you start the game.

Being having no Map selected, no selected game modes. . .
even using the “Event Player” Value in a Global Rule and updating the preset code with that Error can brick that import code entirely.

Unless you have saved the Preset to your Accounts Presets you’re no longer able to access that script.
If you still have the preset saved and don’t know how to fix the error you can use “Copy Settings” (The button on the most right where you import Game settings codes and Save your Preset) and paste what you have with ~~~~ so other people can help you.

There’s the ‘Autosave’ preset that saves your work every minute or so.

1 Like

Its almost every second.

2 Likes