I literally just queue dodged 5 games back to back

and EVERY SINGLE ONE had at least 2 smurfs in it. Tell me again how OW isn’t dead?

10 Likes

How do you know they were smurfs if you didn’t play against them?

15 Likes

Xbox, you can check profiles to see if they’re brand new

2 Likes

A brand-new player doesn’t mean they’re a smurf. That’s why I asked how you know they’re smurfs.

15 Likes

Brand new xbox profile just to play a 5 year old game does.

18 Likes

You’re entirely wrong. You’ve just baselessly accused two players of something may not even know is a thing.

20 Likes

Oh…you’re one of those smurf apologists huh. Yea I’m done talking to you.

5 Likes

I’m not defending or apologizing for anything/anyone.

Let’s try a new question.

What is a smurf?

14 Likes

What is queue dodging? Is this a new name for picking tank?

1 Like

Leave at hero select, pretty easy to tell on console if a game is worth playing.

1 Like

so just because they have excellent game sense and aim means their a smurf? what if they carried their skill from another game to OW? and who cares if OW is 5 years old? people still play undertale even though it’s 6 years old

2 Likes

I think you’re giving too much credit here. They’re just avoiding new accounts.

3 Likes

You queue dodging in QP?

12 Likes

I’m that tired of seeing smurfs.

And you are posting from a level 1 account…

4 Likes

My ptr account? I play mainly on console

What’s that?

I literally only use this to check out new content.

the matchmaking in qp is actually not that bad, so theres no reason to avoid “smurfs”. its certain maps that are bad and cause problems since they require way more teamwork than is possible in qp. i just insta leave all 2cp and numbani and it makes qp fun i dont even mind backfill as long as the map is decent.

1 Like

i once literally queue dodge 10 games back to back because the matchmaker refused to give me attack map that isn’t KOTH.

1 Like