I knew it, Ana is their next target

RIP roadhog, feelsbad

1 Like

McCree literally poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses.

3 Likes

Who literally got targeted because popular streamers started screaming about how horrible and OP it was to have their button press undone by another button press? Kinda fits the whole “Singled out by the mob” criteria. XP

That was an issue on what, maybe… Temple of Anubis? And that’s it.

5 Likes

Man, honestly, add seagull to the list of heroes unfairly singled out by a mob

3 Likes

The Armor™️ D.Va is the one I was referring to. 400 armor, 100 health if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Watchpoint as well .

1 Like

Don’t see how a streamer who could hardly play Mercy counts as an in-game hero that has ridiculous changes/nerds due to a large amount of people hanging up on him, but whatever. XP

I’m a support main. I too will defend Ana to my last!!!

“All hail the Queen of the North!!”

1 Like

okay can someone give me context here?

also whats with support mains and having a victimhood complex.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Wow I forgot that was a thing. I think both versions of her are fun but I agree I loved getting ult charge on a badly positioned D.Va.

400/100 was fine. 400/200 got crazy. I miss 400/100 :frowning:

2 Likes

So you DPS mains will know. From the DEVs regarding Ana.

2 Likes

Why would DPS mains complain about the healer that plays like a DPS? Who are these boogy man dps mains anyway?

2 Likes

Ah, Yes I knew there’d be a post like this… If Ana is nerfed I’m pretty sure the lot of people will blame Mercy mains, cause why not…

People seem to forget how strong of an influence streamers have of some people…

3 Likes

Its not a DPS hater thing. Ana and Mercy mains have and endless “war” since Ana was added to the game.

generalise “dps mains” = coolbeans.

generalise “mercy mains” = CAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT!!!

2 Likes

I love to tease and make fun of the DPS mains as much as anyone here, but I’ve yet to see any of them asking for Ana nerfs recently…

1 Like

Eh, theres alrady people talking about the “Dps Mains” in Op posts, so I didn’t say anything about it… If I was higher up in the comments, I would of though.

Because they are victims, after playing healer so much and getting targeted. they think everyone is out to get them /s

Let the DPS-mains-are-the-devil circle jerk commence!

1 Like

If a character is meta that means they are not balanced so obviously people will complain.