I just realized Mercy having basic ability Rez in uprising will be useless

Because having a cast-time based Rez is something LITERALLY EVERYONE HAS in this mode. And on top of that, the other chars using this doesn’t have a 30 seconds cooldown.

Seriously this only adds to the list of reasons to why i hate this valkyrie rework since it god damn came out.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it take like 10 seconds for everyone else to Rez people, though? Besides, it’s a PvE mode, you won’t convince the devs to revert Mercy just for a limited-time PvE.

Maybe they’ll make it instant for the mode.

2 Likes

doubt they’ll apply individual balance on abilities for a limited time PVE. I mean you could be right but that sounds like a more likely thing for a permanent pve that actually lasts over time.

Give her two guns just for the mode. That’ll offset that.

2 Likes

yeah… even if it is slightly shorter cast time (i dont remember the cast time from the event) it wont help for higher levels where multiple people died and u had to mass rez to save the game. I know they said they changed the AIs for the higher levels, but im going to afraid it’ll be too easy or impossible…
They could at least make it instant cast if theyre not going to revert it for the event mode

1 Like

Probably Mercy will have instant cast and lower cooldown on her rez (like 10-15 seconds or maybe even less)

As I guessed because PvE is completely separate from PvP, they’re using the old rez specifically for the mode.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/will-mercy-have-mass-rez-for-uprising/48696/125?u=popcron-1269

Those were my thoughts when she was nerfed into the ground “Uprising will be unplayable, Mercy can’t rez anyone on PvE” maybe blizzard would change the PvE?

He did not say that. He only said some tuning will be done but not in what regard.

actually they’re tuning the “uprising game mode” not mass rez.

i.e. they’re probably going to make it fit for a valk, idk how they’re going to do it tho seeing as in legendary more enemies can almost easily outdamage 60hps

They said tuning. Noting about a revert. Although it’s possible they’ll revert her, it’s too soon to get our hopes up.

Regardless, her changes are being accounted for with the return of the event.

2 guns? Mercy as reaper? mercy uses ult LIVE LIVE LIIIIIIVE

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THESE THREADS
legit how my doggie