I just hit Level 3!

Woohoo!! Finally!! Now I can post my PotG clips that I find either funny or impressive! Speaking of which:

2 Likes

Congratulations.
20 c

1 Like

Welcome my brother to the promise land.

1 Like

‘Being in the wrong place at the wrong time’
rip

I said I was sorry!
:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

nothing will ever replace the sweet sound of “heros never- AUGHGH”

1 Like

She’ll never forgive me, will she?
:tired_face:

How do you know what level you’re at though? I’m completely in the dark with this.

If you’re clapping at the fact I’m Level 3, thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the club! Congrats!

3 Likes

I just hit level 3 about a week ago as well! So nice to actually be able to post images and links.

1 Like

T hank you v E ry much. I’ve wanted to join this c L ub for quite awhi L e now. It has been M y goal to r E ach level three since the day this ne W forums was released. I can’t descirbe H ow hard is has b E en for me. Thank you very much, my frie N d.

2 Likes

You mean my ”Ninth” friend…HOW GOTTEM! I didn’t I was level three until I test adding a link. Soon as the picture show up on preview I was like “OMG I’M LEVEL THREE!”. Just make sure to be careful what links you’ve posted. Other than that First day of summer game event this year.

Ahh yes, Level 3, a blessing, and a curse at the same time! I somehow made it here last week, too!

Hi I just hit level 3, but how do I insert an image? I tried copy and pasting but that doesn’t work ;-;

I know this may sound really dumb but Level 3 on what? Congrats too whatever it is either way :smiley:

Read this link, it teaches you how to link images, and such. It’s a pretty interesting read if you’re new to bbcode.

2 Likes

test
yay it works