I just found out that i'm trust level 3

Party HARD!

6 Likes

Now I can initiate phase two. Flood the forums with Junker memes.

DO IT!

7 Likes

How do you go about seeing your trust level, out of curiosity? I looked around on my profile, and didn’t see it there.

Actually, we’re initiating phase 1.5, figure out how to deploy memes.

1 Like
3 Likes

A guy shared a link with me that lead to a website another guy made just to check. You’ll need your number tag. I’ll see if I can dig up a link for you but I’m everything that I said I was in the title of the OP so prepare for disappointment.

Neat, you’ve been visited by a fairy. What’s your trust level?

I found it, I’m level 2. What dictates escalation on your forum level? Number of posts? Number of likes? It’s all so confusing! I want to post the spicy memes!

I don’t know. There’s been threads explaining (and sometimes also complaining about) the requirements. There was a forum god thread this morning, there might be some helpful peeps left there.

From what I read, you have to spend X amount of days, read X amount of posts. Someone said 20k posts read will get you to level 3. I’m guessing visiting a mega thread with a slow scroll through would likely do the trick. With all the Symmetra posts, I’ve really been racking up some read credit lol.

1 Like

I’ve heard of that trick. Worth a try.

The catch is… all that stuff decays.

edit: The point being, recent activity is a factor.

Apparently I’m also trust level 3… too tired to find out how it works though.

That is why the Almighty Father Jeff doth give us tomorrow.

I’ll be back, with images… muahhahahahaha

1 Like

I think you can be fairly inactive on the forums and keep the level 3. In my case, I was inactive for most of a month and kept it. But I dunno… anyways grats OP! Welcome to the 0.5% lol

Edit: It’s gone up! 0.6% of forum users now :laughing:

It’s only a matter of time. You have been pretty active and productive lately. You’ll get there pretty quick.

Active maybe, productive… Well, lets not go that far :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s how you know when you have a problem with the rework of your character:

You genuinely have more fun discussing the character than playing them.

2 Likes

Congrats

6 Likes

Congratz, but I still don’t trust you. Have my fake feels endorsement.

1 Like