I havent used Visor or Pursuit

Blizzard tracks all programs your computer runs (check the ToS if you’re skeptical, it flat out says they can and they do), and stores this information for some time. Contrary to some other posts – although they do watch for processes attaching to the game, they also simply scan everything the computer runs.

Last two days isn’t really relevant. They might have detected something they didn’t like months ago.

Why are you trying to cheat man, not cool

But WHAT softwares?.

Warning to not use them in the future?
What fukin softwares,i havent even installes anything lately.

and you are trying to be funny? cool man

Visor, Pursuit, any similar third-party programs. Not saying you installed or used them in the past, just don’t use them in the future.

Also, chill the heck out.

And what did they not like…?

Only Blizzard support can answer that question. (They might not, because Blizzard is Blizzard, but you can open a ticket and try…)

I get frustrated easily. Especially in this forum lol

And i havent installed any third party program,so how could i use them if i havent installed them in the first place lol

Imma jump in here just to ask what is pursuit?

I know is a pokemon move but i dont see how it translates to overwatch.

nah im kidding but seriously what is it. I’ve heard of the visor thing but pursuit just seems to have come out of the woodwork out of no where to me.

It doesn’t really matter if you did or didn’t. Blizzard’s detection software must’ve just picked up on something. If you didn’t use Visor or Pursuit, just ignore the email and go on with your business.

My understanding is it’s more or less a personal Overbuff. Runs from OBS ( a software app many streamers use to broadcast).

There’s a reddit thread that has some screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/lLKwWAJ.png https://i.imgur.com/87gw3fb.png

so what it tracks you playtime on each character and winrate? Isnt that just career profile?

I think it’s depth is more similar to sites like Overbuff than the career profile.

Did you use OverTrack?

No… What is that?

However i did use something like that?

Now that i think about it,i actually did use pursuit! i DID. i uninstalled it months ago.

I forgot about it because i thought this was all about some hacking/cheating program.

“third party software” well i dont know what that is,a google translate and/or search would have told me…

Whats so bad about it?
Or maybe i used something else?

OverTrack is basically a similar program except it doesn’t offer any advice or tips, it just monitors your in-game stats and what happened during the match (e.g. when the payload was being pushed or such).

It gives you information Blizzard doesn’t want you to have.

Personally I think it’s a bit asinine. How long until someone makes a version of Pursuit that pulls directly from Twitch VODs, never runs on your computer and thus is completely undetectable?

But it’s Blizzard’s game. They say running Pursuit is bannable, and thus it is.