I haven’t received my competitive points for two seasons

I was supposed to get 1000 competitive points at the end of the last season for being diamond, but I didn’t get any either. I would’ve gotten my first gold gun today :frowning:

4 Likes

Wait cause i thought it was only me billiard need fix this

3 Likes

I haven’t received my rewards for season 6 or season 5 either. Blizzard just doesn’t care at this point to help at all in any way. That’s why they say you can’t contact customer support because they want nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

I didn’t get my points either, and I’m not even talking about the latency… its horrible to play.

3 Likes

I have not received my points either, no idea why.

3 Likes

Same. Haven’t received competitive points for two seasons.

3 Likes

Same, I’ve gotten incorrect or missing season rewards for 2 seasons now. The “fix” didn’t work, and it’s looking like it’ll be another season of placing GM with nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Did any of you complete the “Competitive Challenger” challenge which requires you to win 15 competitive games for role queue, mystery heroes or open queue (each comp mode has separate requirements). If you don’t win 15, you don’t get competitive rewards…

2 Likes

Same, I should have gotten 3,8k comp points in total and with those points I would‘ve bought the widow golden weapon, I was so upset yesterday because of that. I was diamond in sup, plat in dps (role queue) I definitely played both roles around 15 times, then mystery hereos I‘m also diamond and same goes for open queue… I would have had 4,9k comp points in total if I received all my points from season 6. I sweated so much comp for this? It‘s just disappointing.

2 Likes

And the whole system of needing 15 wins/games played for the role is so annoying too, are yall that greedy with giving away points now too? Ow1 was better man /:

2 Likes

Me too. I had grinded in the last Hour for reaching plat Finally got there and now I got no points.

3 Likes

Same to me, at the end of the season i don’t receive any points but when I win a game they give me the points

2 Likes

Same. I didnt play comp last season, but i’m still missing season 5’s points

2 Likes

My season 6 challenges just dont exists so i dont get points, icon, or title

2 Likes

I never got my comp points either i hope i can get them soon.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

I haven’t received my competitive points, for season 6, too.

2 Likes

No points, no rewards, multiple seasons now.
Contacted blizzard support, said they couldn’t help me and told me to make a forum post. I did, and nothing happened anyway. Has to be the worst customer support I’ve ever seen for a game, and that’s saying something.
Placed masters for many seasons now and not got a single title to show for it.

2 Likes

+1 I don’t have the title either for my Master placements.

2 Likes

i have the same problem

2 Likes