I haven’t ranked up at all

I’ve won my 5 about 6-7 times in the last week or some in gold 1 but I got deranked to gold 3. Now in gold 3 I’ve won my 5 matches 3 times and still won’t rank up. know I can be adjusted but how many times do I have to win 5 to rank up??

3 Likes

Same issue here, they are forcing people to stuck in gold. Doesn’t matter your MMR or how many wins you have, it’s like they have a certain amount of players that need to be in gold and we are not allowed to leave gold.

2 Likes

Same, I’ve gotten my 5 wins on positive records and would get deranked or stay the same rank. Almost deleted this game when it put me back in gold 3 from gold 4 after deranking me the first time.

2 Likes

Just copying my response here: The 5 win 15 loss system doesn’t preventing your true rank from changing all it does is just prevent you from being able to see it changing accurately until those thresholds are met. Assuming your win-loss ratio is exactly 1, your rank shouldn’t change. Rank adjustment is purely based on wins and losses and not individual performance so if you are winning more than you are losing, then you should climb ranks and vice versa. Leaving games counts as an automatic loss. However, it might also be a bug that prevents your rank from adjusting, which there is currently not a solution for. Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue:
Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

im upping all the reports regarding not being able to rank up to see if they actually take a look at it
up up up up up

1 Like