I have no OWL skins from the recent owl

I should have all the skins for up to 6 hours , yet nothing came?

3 Likes

I watched almost every stream plus the encores and I only got 30 tokens meaning it only tracked 3 hours, I have the 3 skins for Genji, Bastion and Tracer.

I did not receive the spray yet but if all that time I spent staying awake till 4am for 5 days straight was lost I am not going to be happy.

Glad I’m not the only one. I know I watched quite a bit and I know I watched enough of the grand finals to get the skins for the new heroes but I have never received them.

I too watched throughout the week. sooo many hours beyond the 25 that shows for OWL coins and only a first few character have been awarded. Only 75 coins, but only a couple skins from the sets made available to watchers. volume was down low, but I watched the Spark rise and fall…

Me too, another sh!t show from Blizzard. Can someone from US sue them for deception and lying?

1 Like

Never got my skims even an update :cry::cry: been watching it more than 3 hours.

In the grand finals even the update in nov 17 update got high hope but never got it. Sad

I have only sprays and icons

i have still nothing too