I have a bug that glitches me under the map!

Hello, I joined my first game, and when I loaded the map, the camera screen was broken. My camera glitched and it showed me under the map. I wasn’t even able to access the hero selecting option. Even though I just needed one win to get diamond 1/master, I already received a 15-minute penalty. After the suspension, I closed Overwatch and checked my drivers to see if they might be out of date. It wasn’t, so I tried again to enter a game. After the queue had finished and the “Game Found” sign had appeared, it suddenly stopped and I was given an hour-long ban. Yes, didn’t even join the game…
However, after an hour passed, I entered a game, and the SAME problem occurred to me. As a result, I received an 8-hour ban. PLEASE, I WANT TO REACH MASTER.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.