I hate this game now

rein destroys her in a 1v1 but rein is a team based hero and brig can knock down rein’s shield

you have a team too. and if you don’t see the brigitte slowly walking up to you from a mile away then your awareness is bad. XD

1 Like

You were the one you started this, not them.

3 Likes

There’s more than just Bridgette now. Understand she specializes at close range combat so stay above ground and you should be fine from that encounter.

ok drama police. moving on.

1 Like

Seems a little extreme to leave a good game rather than learn or evolve from the process, but to each their own, hope you find a nice game that doesn’t challenge you

I have no idea what you mean to say but okay?

1 Like

I just cant play the hero’s I really enjoy playing anymore.

Things change I guess.

Looking at all your comments on this topic, it seems like you just want people to sympathize with you.
And if they don’t, you lash out at them.

Here are some games you can play and have fun with👌

Dragon age

Destiny 2

Ac origins

And the best one Xenoblade 2
(Been playing his one for a while, forgot about Overwatch)

These are all fantastic😁. Please play them👌

3 Likes

Ohh no ur fav. Heroes get countered in a Game about Counterplay … how can this be possible ? O.O

I also think ur fav. Heroes are called T-Racer and I need Healing Ninja aka Mada Mada

I smell a troll
20 Characters

Please stay…

no…dont go…please…

1 Like

It made me mad sorry.

Was going to say Hello Kitty: Episode Liberty Island, but those games you recommended are good too.

Could we get that Moira eating popcorn gif in here?

well i dont got that but…i got this

2 Likes

Hey, I’ll take it.

To be fair, sunsethippo didn’t say anything particularly inflammatory.

Yeah, Brig is annoying. She was one of the reasons I picked up Pharah and Doomfist. Have fun blowing her sht up and smashing her into walls.

1 Like