I hate overwatch

kicked out of comp match before it even starts then suspended for 2 hours for doing nothing. this game is lacking support. also really tired of losing comp matches because there is 3 healers, the other players dont understand that solder76 is a meta healer and counts for a 3rd healer and debufs my moria every time and when i try to switch because we have 3 healers another person switchs to healer making 3 heals again, STOP doing this blizzard the mechanics of your game are a joke iv had nothing but problems with lag and idiot players. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

3 Likes

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

On a side note, you are over level 200, meaning you definitely played for more than 7 days. Refunds are out of the question at this point per the End User License Agreement.

You do know that Soldier is pretty much F-tier, right? Look at his pick rate, is around 1%. As far as DCing, I don’t really know what you are wanting to hear. I have fought that battle and lost. Every DC is the players fault, apparently.

Damn I wish I knew I had 7 days.

I can relate. this season has ruined the game for me, and I just dont enjoy it anymore.

1 Like

well at least i know others have the same problem. i wish i was i blizzard employee so i can not do my job and get paid for it