I hate comp right now

I’ll try to keep this short but comp is just so stupid right now. I select only tank and for some reason I get put in as healer then my game crashes so i try to rejoin the game but no because somebody else has already joined so now I’m suspended for 7 hours.

2 Likes

This is the OW forum, are you sure your playing OW? Unless your selecting Flex can tank go to support. But then no1 can take your place?

I’m really confused.

1 Like

Please be aware that if you are reaching the 8 hour ban mark, that means you are getting very close to a season ban. Now with the ongoing issue with season 26 being extended due to the bug with launching season 27, I have no idea what effect getting a season ban would have, and I would strongly recommend avoid playing any more Competitive matches until they fix the issue and launch season 27 (hopefully on Tuesday). I don’t think what role you have selected should affect not being able to load into the game as that symptom is more likely related to a connection issue if anything.

If you can provide very specific details, I might be able to help you some more but again, I strongly recommend avoiding Competitive and try to test for issues using Quick Play instead.

2 Likes

I submitted a ticket. A GM replied that there is nothing they can do. Also they recommended avoiding playing competitive if I have connection issues. Hence, this game is not for me.

I already accepted the ban, and currently I am entertaining myself with another online game. This game is a service as is, with it’s rules, and I understand it. Thank you very much for taking the time to reply.

Just wait until Tuesday… or play QP until then. Learn a new hero where the SR doesn’t matter! :roll_eyes: Hopefully the world won’t end in the next 72 hours :innocent:

1 Like