I got disconnected by the servers

Pls pls pls blizzard
Solve this bug i think everyone might be in this situation like me . Idk if it gonna happen next time i dont want my account to get ban i still want to play this game.
Thx.

1 Like

Yea same to me now i got a comp penalty and 75% XP reduction becouse the server disconnected me before the game even started. I have a lot of questions about this.

1 Like

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

Not just competitive, it happens on quick matches as well. I get disconnected after randomly getting red network marker and it kicked me off OW2 servers and tells me “Lost connection to server”. Everything with my network is OK.

1 Like

I got this today and I had 3 server errors. It gave me the “Leaving early will result in a penalty.” I didnt even start the game and it disconnected me. I dont wanna be banned for a server error :(.

1 Like