I got booted from a game and docked 90 sr

I was sitting in queue when randomly my “play” turned into “rejoin match”. I selected to rejoin match, frightened, because I know a penalty is already at play. Before I could choose a character, I got booted, banned, and docked 90 sr. Can I please have my sr, as my account has no history of leaving competitive games in years. I worked hard on this. Thank you.

You got booted from the match. Was there any error? Or were you just returned to the main menu?

I randomly got returned to the main menu. I didn’t even leave the game?

Can you please edit this post and move it to the #Technical-Forums. Blizzard Staff and MVPs will be able to help you with this issue. As it could be a issue along the way to Blizzard. With most threads you must provide a winMTR test.

Running winMTR will help you.
Please post your results to this thread.

Please be sure to move the thread into the technical forums so they can assist further.

Ok. Well, I was just told to come here to the bug report forum by a blizzard employee anyway, but k… after this game.

I’m only asking to move, because I have seen past threads talking about being booted from a match randomly. And usually Customer Support in the technical forums can help you out