I got banned from competitive season 4 without even playing

i was banned for afk in season 3 and when the season end i was still banned in season 4 without even playing a single game and i didnt even got my rank reward

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

please help me after the 20hr ban its even got worse… i played more than 10 games in ranked and then in the last match i got disconnected from the server and they said i need to wait for the queue … after this i got from the season 4 … this is frustrating and i want to know if this can be fixed or not

There are tons of players experiencing similar disconnection bugs I’ve listed in my megathread. I hope you can find a solution to your issue through looking through it, but as far as I’m aware however, no one has been able to consistently fix this bug. Supposedly, this perpetual loading screen bug has been fixed, but it appears more manifestations have spawned since then…

is there a way to unban my self in rank? and is it even normal to have the 20hr ban couse i feel this is the issue that make me banned couse if i didnt got that 20hr ban i dont think that i would be banned from season 4 if i got disconnected once please tell me

You can get your ban appealed through customer support or by tweeting at a game developer, but with the sheer number of issues the game is facing, I wouldn’t get your hopes up for a response. I also wouldn’t recommend trying to play competitive this season, at least until these disconnection bugs are addressed and fixed.

can we talk in discord or any privet chat couse like i want to talk about my problem with u and to take any information i need

I’m sorry, that is all the information I have. Going off the several recent bug posts about unexpected season bans, I’m guessing your ban is a result of the harsher leaver penalties implemented this season. The only two things that can be done at this point is to either request a ban appeal at customer support or an Overwatch Developer and hope they respond or to just wait out the ban. If you would like to help bump up other posts about this issue, I’ve linked several posts about similar threads in my megathread. You can also find them just by browsing the bug forums. I hope this helps and I wish you good luck.